Should the 'C' Word and 'N' word be bannable offenses

Should the C word and N word be bannable offenses?

• Total voters
I voted yes. Temporary bans used as a teaching tool. If people really want to post here, they can use a little self-control.

For the men here, what word is the masculine equivalent of c*nt?

I voted yes. Temporary bans used as a teaching tool. If people really want to post here, they can use a little self-control.

there isn't one. cunt obviously carries more connotations than other words.

Dick head, cock sucker, dick breath, cum guzzler, cock smuggler. Granted these are all phrases, not singular words.

What is funny is that all of these people who have an issue with the word CUNT don't have a problem with the word tea bagger.

Now the issue here is really intent not whether there is some history. I use the word CUNT to insult and demean. That is my purpose. Go ahead and ban it and I will find another to demean you.

Now in the same vain, left wingers use the words tea bagger to demean. To me it is no different than using the word CUNT. Oh the Sob Sisters will kvetch and say that CUNT has special meaning like the dreaded "N" word. I guess men have been calling women CUNT for 400 years while keeping them in bondage or something. Or maybe when when women were trying to get the right to vote men were protesting in the streets chanting

HELL NO WE WON'T GO DON'T LET THE CUNTS VOTE or something like that.

So spare me your feigned indignation.

If the mods ban the word CUNT, I will obviously comply as I ALWAYS follow the rules here. But, rest assured I will find another way to demean you and then you CUNTS can start another fucking poll.

And then there are the loopholes. Instead of cunt, they'll say twat. Instead of nigger, it'll be coon, or spear chucker. That's ONE reason we don't ban words. Because the INTENT behind them is what people find offensive.
making this more complicated then I thought at first glance.

At least pull the thread titles down ( which seems to be the case)

There is no word more mean in the language save that slur against the dark skinned brothers and sisters, Ms.

The righties here had a big collective hissy fit over us using the word "teabagger." And nothing wrong with C and N when you're talking about carnations and nasturtiums.

Since you kept using it, why should anyone consider banning people for using words you don't like?

Irony abounds.

Isn't posting the same comment over and over again even when it has no application stupid! Banning means not allowing someone to stay on the board. I just want these posts removed. I don't want the poster banned. There is a difference. But I wouldn't expect any right wing cretin to get it!

Back