Should the 'C' Word and 'N' word be bannable offenses

Should the C word and N word be bannable offenses?

• Total voters
Isn't posting the same comment over and over again even when it has no application stupid! Banning means not allowing someone to stay on the board. I just want these posts removed. I don't want the poster banned. There is a difference. But I wouldn't expect any right wing cretin to get it!

You hate free speech.

I voted yes. Temporary bans used as a teaching tool. If people really want to post here, they can use a little self-control.

For the men here, what word is the masculine equivalent of c*nt?

After seeing the trifecta he came up with next I am moving toward this position as well!

Can people who don't like Ohio be banned from this board for being an embarrassment to humanity? That should be added to the polling options.

Can people who don't like Ohio be banned from this board for being an embarrassment to humanity? That should be added to the polling options.

People FROM Ohio are an embarrassment to humanity. Even if they're not entirely human to begin with.

There's no equivalent. OTOH I wouldn't mind if they banned some of those other words too. I get tired of this shit. I do agree with Superfreak on one point...though I use far less vulgarity than that cretin! I do curse plenty. There's a difference between using the f word or something, and some of the crap I read on here everyday. Desh is way overboard with it for one instance. If people can't express themselves without constant sexually degrading slurs, regardless of gender, I wouldn't mind if their posts were removed until they got the message. But I do see this as a slippery slope...and that is why I hang my hat on the c and n word rule. We don't need those words, and there is no slippery slope there.

There's no equivalent. OTOH I wouldn't mind if they banned some of those other words too. I get tired of this shit. I do agree with Superfreak on one point...though I use far less vulgarity than that cretin! I do curse plenty. There's a difference between using the f word or something, and some of the crap I read on here everyday. Desh is way overboard with it for one instance. If people can't express themselves without constant sexually degrading slurs, regardless of gender, I wouldn't mind if their posts were removed until they got the message. But I do see this as a slippery slope...and that is why I hang my hat on the c and n word rule. We don't need those words, and there is no slippery slope there.

Irony abounds.

Back