Should the 'C' Word and 'N' word be bannable offenses

Should the C word and N word be bannable offenses?

• Total voters
Awww! This must be an example of some of that "brevity" that you are apparently so enamored with! It's refreshing to see someone who insists on building their poor, crippled thoughts out of four letter words. How "brevity" snuck in is anyone's guess.

man your a fucking weak ass dunce

Awww! This must be an example of some of that "brevity" that you are apparently so enamored with! It's refreshing to see someone who insists on building their poor, crippled thoughts out of four letter words. How "brevity" snuck in is anyone's guess.

Look CoUNTess Dantes, you are way out of your league here. Stop while you are behind. You aren't cut out for this kind of thing.

Just apologize for your insolence and I will cease and desist.

Last edited:
Rune is not a CYE fan, not really surprised.

It is stupid, and hardly funny at all, which I am sure is why you like it. Larry David is an ass.

Furthermore, your continued use of the offensive vernacular does nothing to prop up your quickly dwindling credibility especially when combined with your obvious ardor for BG.

Should the word cunt be banned in shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm?

No, because Larry David is a liberal.

When a liberal says "cunt", it's "edgy".

If someone tries to stop a liberal from saying "cunt*", they're fascist.

It's just when a conservative - particularly a M A N - says "cunt" that it's sexist and degrading and offensive and a sign of limited intelligence, and something must be done. Cue the shrieking harpies with Ms. Darla Double-Standard in the lead.

* "Cunt" used for reference purposes only, and therefore not offensive, by permission of Ms. Christie.

The righties here had a big collective hissy fit over us using the word "teabagger."

Since you kept using it, why should anyone consider banning people for using words you don't like?

I didn't keep using it. I changed to tea party people or just tea party.

You just used it.

I didn't use it as an insult, just as a reference point.

See?

The chronology of the posts.

It is stupid, and hardly funny at all, which I am sure is why you like it. Larry David is an ass.

Furthermore, your continued use of the offensive vernacular does nothing to prop up your quickly dwindling credibility especially when combined with your obvious ardor for BG.

God you are a pompous arse, the word cunt has been around several hundred years before the US even existed. It may well outlast it as well.

God you are a pompous arse, the word cunt has been around several hundred years before the US even existed. It may well outlast it as well.

I think it is funny that the Sob Sisters try to place the word CUNT on par with the dreaded N word.

I mean the N word supposedly takes the negroes mind back to a time when they were sold into slavery by other negroes and brought to the United States where their descendants ended up leading a life of prosperity and luxury their African ancestors could only dream of.

So apparently the word CUNT conjures images of the 1950s when the man came home from a day at work and bitch slapped his wife screaming "WHERE IS MY DINNER CUNT?"

And later that night he mounted her against her will and said "PLEASURE ME CUNT!"

And then when she got knocked up from said fornication the husband said "RAISE MY CHILD CUNT. NO FUCKING ABORTION FOR YOU YOU DIRTY CUNT"

Or something like that. You will have to watch Leave it to Beaver for the full details

The big lug's trying to mislead you. No way do I approve the use of the word.

Yet you claimed use of a word that others find offensive is no problem after I caught you doing it, didn't you?

Of course you denied using it at first, and even claimed you'd stopped using it. This was minutes after you used it.

I didn't use it as an insult, just as a reference point.

Ergo, if I use a word you find offensive just as a reference point , I'm not using it as an insult, and you can't be offended.

BTW, when you called me a "big "l*g", I was all offended and stuffs.

Back