Should the 'C' Word and 'N' word be bannable offenses

Should the C word and N word be bannable offenses?

• Total voters
Yet you claimed use of a word that others find offensive is no problem after I caught you doing it, didn't you?

Of course you denied using it at first, and even claimed you'd stopped using it. This was minutes after you used it.

Ergo, if I use a word you find offensive just as a reference point , I'm not using it as an insult, and you can't be offended.

BTW, when you called me a "big "l*g", I was all offended and stuffs.

Lol, okay, that was funny. I'm awarding you another win because you made me laugh.

Wins

Big Money - 2

Christie - 1,472,964

Yes. You used the term "chronology of posts". Are you trying to insinuate that you were unaware of the history of this phrase on this site?

Am I?

I listed the relevant posts in order of time.

Hence "chronology". Put that together with "posts", and VOILÀ.

You can look it up next time you go to Yale.

Well it looks like we can put this puppy to rest. The use of the word CUNT is henceforth allowed.

So let it be written. So let it be done. The board has spoken.

I'm not sure why this is even a question. Of course they should be bannable offenses.

Timid reaction to their use is why more people don't post on message boards.

So you can't provide any verifiable evidence.

Democratic Underground is chock full of obscenities, (http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=latest_threads, as are many other internet discussion forums).

https://www.google.com/search?q=cunt&sitesearch=democraticunderground.com

Are people avoiding that site? No.

Does that support, or undermine your assertion, my good Brother?

Since he is black as coal, I wonder if you will be able to see the red hand print you just left on his face.

I am sure that some will get their tampon strings on fire that this is a racist post, but he does call himself blackascoal does he not?

I voted yes they should be banned and it was easy to come to that conclusion, if some scumbag on this or any other forum decided he had the right to call my wife or one of my daughters the C word unprovoked or just because of their opinionm, I feel I should have the right to put a 40cal round where his nose was and/or verbally abuse them relentlessly. Just mho :)

I voted yes they should be banned and it was easy to come to that conclusion, if some scumbag on this or any other forum decided he had the right to call my wife or one of my daughters the C word unprovoked or just because of their opinionm, I feel I should have the right to put a 40cal round where his nose was and/or verbally abuse them relentlessly. Just mho :)

Cool story bro.

Would you find this acceptable:

"...you fucking needle dicked mouth breather..."

Back