Should the 'C' Word and 'N' word be bannable offenses

Should the C word and N word be bannable offenses?

• Total voters
I guess we have to vote for it before we find out what "C" and "N" stand for...like Obamacare.

Because no one and I mean nobody knows what those two letters stand for in the context of the board today, do they? It's just too damn difficult to tell or even guess.

Because no one and I mean nobody knows what those two letters stand for in the context of the board today, do they? It's just too damn difficult to tell or even guess.

So we have to vote to ban any words that begin with "C" or "N", before we get to see what we voted for?

What does that remind me of?

Voted yes with the caveat limited to the thread titles. As much as I'd like to dump them altogether, that's a bit much to expect. But I can't ignore titles.

Bannable, but with a warning first

i voted no in absolute terms but I wouldn't mind it being yes for thread titles, seeing as it can't be avoided, and if you are surfing at work or whatever you don't really want a co worker to walk by and see nigger nigger nigger cunt cunt all over your screen.

i voted no in absolute terms but I wouldn't mind it being yes for thread titles, seeing as it can't be avoided, and if you are surfing at work or whatever you don't really want a co worker to walk by and see nigger nigger nigger cunt cunt all over your screen.

Should you be surfing at work?

I find both words to be highly annoying, so I voted "Yes." No real expectations here, except that I hope IHA dies in a house fire sometime soon. He doesn't even have to go from burns, because smoke inhalation will suffice (it would also be ironic, because he blows mostly smoke when he's not too busy blowing cock).

Thankyou. This one post made today worth living.

Back