Should this warrent the death penalty?

Since this entire thread is about what people think SHOULD happen to one person, my comments fit.

The only way it fits is if there was just one inmate in the country for which the taxpayers have to provide food, clothing, housing, etc. Since you know that isn't true, your numbers are meaningless. In fact, that they are inaccurate made them meaningless before you tried to defend them.

I embarrassed you on two occasions related to open carry. Why do you insist on being embarrassed again?

The only way it fits is if there was just one inmate in the country for which the taxpayers have to provide food, clothing, housing, etc. Since you know that isn't true, your numbers are meaningless. In fact, that they are inaccurate made them meaningless before you tried to defend them.

I embarrassed you on two occasions related to open carry. Why do you insist on being embarrassed again?

Embarrassed? lol No, not at all. On the open carry thing, I made a mistake and admitted it. No biggie.

Where this topic is concerned, I am not embarrassed at all. The discussion is about a single person and whether or not they should receive the death penalty. I don't think he should. As for the cost, since the topic is about one man, I quoted the numbers where one person is concerned. Or are you suggesting that every inmate be executed to save money?

Also, your trolling is amusing.

Embarrassed? lol No, not at all. On the open carry thing, I made a mistake and admitted it. No biggie.

Where this topic is concerned, I am not embarrassed at all. The discussion is about a single person and whether or not they should receive the death penalty. I don't think he should. As for the cost, since the topic is about one man, I quoted the numbers where one person is concerned. Or are you suggesting that every inmate be executed to save money?

Also, your trolling is amusing.

No, you made a mistake, it was pointed out, and you made ANOTHER mistake.

Unless there is only one inmate, your numbers are meaningless. Are you suggesting there is only one inmate in the entire prison system?

I pointed out facts where you were wrong. If you call that trolling, that's your problem. Just more excuses when your superior embarrasses you and make you look stupid.

Run along, old man. Don't you have a grave to visit in Alabama?

Unless there is only one inmate, your numbers are meaningless. Are you suggesting there is only one inmate in the entire prison system?

I pointed out facts where you were wrong. If you call that trolling, that's your problem. Just more excuses when your superior embarrasses you and make you look stupid.

wasn't actually a mistake......it is better to house ALL inmates for their life than to kill them.....just the cost of handling all the appeals of death row inmates costs more than sitting them in a cell.......not to mention the additional costs of prosecuting a capital case......

wasn't actually a mistake......it is better to house ALL inmates for their life than to kill them.....just the cost of handling all the appeals of death row inmates costs more than sitting them in a cell.......not to mention the additional costs of prosecuting a capital case......

That's easy. Stop all the needless appeals. Problem solved.

Oh, so in response you you saying "thanks for putting that expense of the taxpayer" when I said keep this one man in prison, I should have quoted the cost of the entire prison system? That would be simply stupid.

The topic is a question of what people THINK should be done with this one man. There is not actual choice, since he was not convicted of a capital offense. And since you bring up the cost of keeping prisoners, is execution of those prisoners a cost saving option?

And if you think you are superior, you are delusional.

Should I let you know when I visit my late wife's grave? Perhaps you could lie and make more disgusting claims.

This is true.

Oh, so in response you you saying "thanks for putting that expense of the taxpayer" when I said keep this one man in prison, I should have quoted the cost of the entire prison system? That would be simply stupid.

The topic is a question of what people THINK should be done with this one man. There is not actual choice, since he was not convicted of a capital offense. And since you bring up the cost of keeping prisoners, is execution of those prisoners a cost saving option?

And if you think you are superior, you are delusional.

Should I let you know when I visit my late wife's grave? Perhaps you could lie and make more disgusting claims.

You were wrong on your calculation whether it's one or one million.

If you think I'm not, you're as dumb as the thug sucker punch blacks that play for Alabama

Did I ask to you say when you went? I wouldn't waste my time for someone so insignificant.

This is true.

It's better to quit wasting money on needless appeals for those that are absolutely guilty of doing something that warrants the death penalty. The cost to actually execute them vs. the cost to feed, house, and clothe them for an unknown number of years is way less. If you take out the needless time wasted on looking at things other than what they did, there is no comparison as to which is cheaper.

That's easy. Stop all the needless appeals. Problem solved.

/shrugs.....I've already solved the problem by doing away with the death penalty......ironically Michigan where this dumbfuck was sentenced was the first English-speaking territory in the world to abolish capital punishment in 1847

You were wrong on your calculation whether it's one or one million.

If you think I'm not, you're as dumb as the thug sucker punch blacks that play for Alabama

Did I ask to you say when you went? I wouldn't waste my time for someone so insignificant.

Exactly what is wrong with my calculations?

You say you wouldn't waste your time, but you wasted your time asking if I asking if I was going to visit my late wife's grave.

It's better to quit wasting money on needless appeals for those that are absolutely guilty of doing something that warrants the death penalty. The cost to actually execute them vs. the cost to feed, house, and clothe them for an unknown number of years is way less. If you take out the needless time wasted on looking at things other than what they did, there is no comparison as to which is cheaper.

I believe the appeals and extra time help to make sure we don't execute an innocent person. That is important.

/shrugs.....I've already solved the problem by doing away with the death penalty......ironically Michigan where this dumbfuck was sentenced was the first English-speaking territory in the world to abolish capital punishment in 1847

That doesn't solve any problems. It only provides a lesser sentence on the piece of shit that deserves it while the death sentence he gave to the INNOCENT victim remains.

I believe the appeals and extra time help to make sure we don't execute an innocent person. That is important.

Far more appeals are based on technicalities when the guilt of the person isn't in question. That's a waste of time.

When it takes 25 years before someone is executed, it's quite clear that the reason isn't determining guilt or innocence. Why don't you just have the guts to say you're opposed to the death penalty as a punishment rather than make excuses.

Last edited:
Exactly what is wrong with my calculations?

You say you wouldn't waste your time, but you wasted your time asking if I asking if I was going to visit my late wife's grave.

You used the wrong numbers. I've already said that once.

Sorry, old bastard, you don't get to determine whether what I do is a waste of time for me. That's another one of our problems. You're a left-winger and it makes you believe that is your place. Finding out whether you cared enough to visit her isn't a waste of time. Or maybe you going to visit is a waste of time for you.

You used the wrong numbers. I've already said that once.

Sorry, old bastard, you don't get to determine whether what I do is a waste of time for me. That's another one of our problems. You're a left-winger and it makes you believe that is your place. Finding out whether you cared enough to visit her isn't a waste of time. Or maybe you going to visit is a waste of time for you.

Yes you have said that already. Which numbers? The number of tax payers? The cost of keeping a prisoner? Or the guesstimate of the 25 years he may live?

And no, I am not a leftwinger. You are the one who decided to bring my late wife into this conversation. YOu did that, not based on leftwing/rightwing. YOu did it because you are an asshole.

Yes you have said that already. Which numbers? The number of tax payers? The cost of keeping a prisoner? Or the guesstimate of the 25 years he may live?

And no, I am not a leftwinger. You are the one who decided to bring my late wife into this conversation. YOu did that, not based on leftwing/rightwing. YOu did it because you are an asshole.

We'll start with what YOU call the guesstimate. The numbers of taxpayers would continue to invalid numbers you provided. The only thing you may have come close on, and it depends, is the per year costs.

Your viewpoint on the death penalty is just one of the leftwing viewpoints you support.

That doesn't solve any problems. It only provides a lesser sentence on the piece of shit that deserves it while the death sentence he gave to the INNOCENT victim remains.

It also doesn't address the idea of him taking a plea agreement, so he wouldn't have to sit through a lengthy trial and have over 150 victims testify openly about what he did them and how many times he did it.
The fucker got off easy, in my opinion.

Far more appeals are based on technicalities when the guilt of the person isn't in question. That's a waste of time.

When it takes 25 years before someone is executed, it's quite clear that the reason isn't determining guilt or innocence. Why don't you just have the guts to say you're opposed to the death penalty as a punishment rather than make excuses.

This is why we need another SC, just to hear death penalty appeals.
It's the SC backlog that tends to make this so lengthy; because it has to go through all the lower courts, over and over, before it reaches their agenda time frame.

Back