Skills

Have fun being a 'Hunter/Gather' in a large city. Get back to me and tell me how that worked out.

Fuck your city. I know where the mountain springs are, food is easily taken, the hides provide warmth and I have enough ammo :)

Have fun being a 'Hunter/Gather' in a large city. Get back to me and tell me how that worked out.
Where's the love, Jack? I thought we were buds. I don't live in a big city, I spent most of my adult life less than a mile from the pacific ocean. I used to be able to freedive for my seafood but time crept up on me. There's a groundwater spigot nearby.

It's 50 mile to the mountains and 95 miles to the desert. I could walk it if I had to. That's where most of the preppers are. With my culinary skills, people bring food to me. I also know how to make beer and wine. It's not about survival, it's knowing how to live well without utilities and police.

Where's the love, Jack? I thought we were buds. I don't live in a big city, I spent most of my adult life less than a mile from the pacific ocean. I used to be able to freedive for my seafood but time crept up on me. There's a groundwater spigot nearby.

It's 50 mile to the mountains and 95 miles to the desert. I could walk it if I had to. That's where most of the preppers are. With my culinary skills, people bring food to me. I also know how to make beer and wine. It's not about survival, it's knowing how to live well without utilities and police.

goat. (shaking head) YOU ... would be the Meal. :(

goat. (shaking head) YOU ... would be the Meal. :(
AppropriateBountifulGrunion-size_restricted.gif

Seriously.

This OP makes me laugh. BullshitBoob (who is on ignore) told me months ago, when he saw a post where I discussed going back to college for another degree in my 60s, that I was a "slut" and a "whore" and only there to "pick up college boys." Yet, I have almost all of those survival skills he mentioned, Mr. Owl does reloading, and we keep our target skills sharp with practice. How hilarious that he thinks HE knows all this stuff but no one else here does. Just another example of his innate inferiority. :laugh:
I’m too old to rough it. If society breaks down to that point, I have no desire to “survive”. I have provisions for three months, but beyond that, and fighting others to keep them, no thanks.

Seriously.

This OP makes me laugh. BullshitBoob (who is on ignore) told me months ago, when he saw a post where I discussed going back to college for another degree in my 60s, that I was a "slut" and a "whore" and only there to "pick up college boys." Yet, I have almost all of those survival skills he mentioned, Mr. Owl does reloading, and we keep our target skills sharp with practice. How hilarious that he thinks HE knows all this stuff but no one else here does. Just another example of his innate inferiority. :laugh:

no I said you were taking a course for free that the resources could be used to help educate a younger person and help get them a job and the resources be used to actually help some one. not help you inflate your ego with all the slts you hang around . I dount such a course would help you in your lunch lady job now is it you old whore .

I’m too old to rough it. If society breaks down to that point, I have no desire to “survive”. I have provisions for three months, but beyond that, and fighting others to keep them, no thanks.

I think the fighting part is probably over-exaggerated, unless you live in a city or something. People have historically tended to band together for mutual survival; it's one of the things that's made us so successful as a species.

I'm not sure though I want to live in a world without refrigeration and Internet. :laugh:

Yea they sure banded together in Afghanistan didnt they foul thing.

In the real world foul thing you might have to fight to stay alive its called reality and ot happens every day around the globe.
Blm and antifa should of gave you a clue what happens when you liberals act up. No image a massive emp attack or solar flair or a pandemic thats gone bad etc. And you will see how people really act when they are Hungary or thirsty .

You cant get every thing you want all the time foul owl buy spreading your peanut butter legs or opening your nasty lips

Seriously.

Oh no! A gun humper...

Yea they sure banded together in Afghanistan didnt they foul thing.

In the real world foul thing you might have to fight to stay alive its called reality and ot happens every day around the globe.
Blm and antifa should of gave you a clue what happens when you liberals act up. No image a massive emp attack or solar flair or a pandemic thats gone bad etc. And you will see how people really act when they are Hungary or thirsty .

You cant get every thing you want all the time foul owl buy spreading your peanut butter legs or opening your nasty lips

Come on BB, quit pickin' on the ladies! You make some good points about people not learning some major life skills though!

But, a man or a woman can do a lot when they have to. I've even surprised myself a few times. I can't remember ever failing at anything I ever tried to do. Some things took time to develop of course.

But I had a lot of help at times when I needed it. I was lucky to have good parents and grand parents, Patriarchs and Matriarchs, and we always helped each other and shared all of our ups and downs, and those were all very rewarding life learning experiences of my lifetime.

And so now I pass everything I know down to my grand kids.

I think the fighting part is probably over-exaggerated, unless you live in a city or something. People have historically tended to band together for mutual survival; it's one of the things that's made us so successful as a species.

I'm not sure though I want to live in a world without refrigeration and Internet. :laugh:

O my the pussy cant take it lol. See if you had skills and real life knowledge you would live. Simple things like fresh eggs uncleaned kept in mixture of water and nitrates can keep eggs fresh and safe to eat for over a year. Im sure you know how to salt cure meats or smoke them . and communication is stipl possible as is electric.
Problem is your to soft and a real pussy and expect others to care for you because your better then they are.
Yet its these same people who would be likely to save your ass why your fellow snobs would boil you and eat you cunt

Come on BB, quit pickin' on the ladies! You make some good points about people not learning some major life skills though!

But, a man or a woman can do a lot when they have to. I've even surprised myself a few times. I can't remember ever failing at anything I ever tried to do. Some things took time to develop of course.

But I had a lot of help at times when I needed it. I was lucky to have good parents and grand parents, Patriarchs and Matriarchs, and we always helped each other and shared all of our ups and downs, and those were all very rewarding life learning experiences of my lifetime.

And so now I pass everything I know down to my grand kids.

Shes not a lady shes a foul excuse for a human and a waste of skin . i would piss in her mouth if it was on fire.

Shes not a lady shes a foul excuse for a human and a waste of skin . i would piss in her mouth if it was on fire.

I bet you'd like them if you ever met them!

We just are tribal here in the forum- NONE OF US ARE BAD PEOPLE HERE. It's just politics that do this to us.

Set politics aside, Break out the frozen margaritas and the guitars and the good food- and we would all be the best of friends! Trust me!

I used to belong to a single's site forum, and we all hated each other, until one day we all met out in Las Vegas, and suddenly we were all friends.

Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Republicans, Democrats, Christians, and atheists alike!

I was shocked, as I had no idea I was going to end up liking some of those people I argued with online for years.

Last edited:
I bet you'd like them if you ever met them!

We just are tribal here in the forum- NONE OF US ARE BAD PEOPLE HERE. It's just politics that do this to us.

Break out the frozen margaritas and the guitars and the good food- and we would all be the best of friends! Trust me!

I used to belong to a single's site forum, and we all hated each other, until one day we all met out in Las Vegas, and suddenly we were all friends.
Foul cunt thinks she better then me and others . ill never like a liberal stuck up dumb cunt like here. Shes a waste of skin . I would piss on her hair if it was on fire and she begged me to piss on her.

Back