Smoking

it is/was possible to beat blackjack dano, though it's much harder to these days, especially with automatic shufflers.
Yep, I'm just not good enough for it, even in the old days without the auto shufflers.
I still enjoy it and still get a strange satisfaction from hearing the occasional moron of the table who thinks that having a "good" anchor affects their odds of winning or that who joins or leaves the table also affects their odds of winning.

I am sorry, but that had to be hell! Two people committed to each other should NEVER stop smoking at the same time, unless you are on Zanax to help you stop! It gave me a big chuckle! I can just imagine after dinner and the two of you glaring at each other! that is when you re-place sex for the cigarette!

Yeah it is absolutely awful. We fight at least once a day and argue about dumb stuff. More than once I have told her to just start smoking again. She has been smoking 3 or 4 a day for a week or two, which is apparently not enough to wean her off nicotine, but just enough to make her hostile and combative from the lack of it. It's really hell, particularly now that I'm starting to come off of my bad moods and she is still in it.

More people need to smoke to keep social security solvent- all these non-smokers are living too long and sucking up the benefits.

Yeah it is absolutely awful. We fight at least once a day and argue about dumb stuff. More than once I have told her to just start smoking again. She has been smoking 3 or 4 a day for a week or two, which is apparently not enough to wean her off nicotine, but just enough to make her hostile and combative from the lack of it. It's really hell, particularly now that I'm starting to come off of my bad moods and she is still in it.

Good luck to both of you and congrats on your battle with tobacco.

Back