So... Healthcare exchange traffic too high!

The ACA roll out is not going smoothly because the Republicans shut down the government and don't want poor people to obtain health insurance.

The ACA roll out is not going smoothly because the Republicans shut down the government and don't want poor people to obtain health insurance.

Perhaps that should have been considered when democrats decided to roll out a right-wing REPUBLICAN healthcare plan.

Do you think Obama would be the president if he ran on the Romney/Heritage Foundation plan with input from the NRA?

Perhaps that should have been considered when democrats decided to roll out a right-wing REPUBLICAN healthcare plan.

Do you think Obama would be the president if he ran on the Romney/Heritage Foundation plan with input from the NRA?

A right-wing REPUBLICAN healthcare plan, such as this one is better than what we had.

Whats your opinion on the "idiocy of DC", more specifically the current actions of the radical group of House Republicans who are insisting on Obamacare concessions in exchange for funding the United States Government?

1) You display your partisanship by calling the Reps 'radical', the Dems too are behaving like fucking children. Obama himself said he 'shouldn't have to give anything up'. The Dems refuse to negotiate and the Reps continue to try and defund Obama care, which... as I have already said despite your lies earlier... is not the way to do it.

2) The media keeps pumping the message from Obama and the Dems that it just those evil Reps. It isn't. It is both parties. The dems in the Senate still don't have a budget. Six years. Obama wants Congress to 'do their jobs', yet won't hold his own party accountable for their complete failure to act on a budget. Six years now Jarod. All the while the debt mounts and the burden on future generations continues to grow. All because the two parties are completely irresponsible and unable to work with each other at all.

Jesus... is that the talking point your masters told you to parrot?

Fucking nonsense... that is all you are good for of late.

This is a huge program, there will be problems and it wil be changed as new ways of doing it better are implemented. It, I predict, will end up being as popular as Social Security and Medicare.

1) You display your partisanship by calling the Reps 'radical', the Dems too are behaving like fucking children. Obama himself said he 'shouldn't have to give anything up'. The Dems refuse to negotiate and the Reps continue to try and defund Obama care, which... as I have already said despite your lies earlier... is not the way to do it.

2) The media keeps pumping the message from Obama and the Dems that it just those evil Reps. It isn't. It is both parties. The dems in the Senate still don't have a budget. Six years. Obama wants Congress to 'do their jobs', yet won't hold his own party accountable for their complete failure to act on a budget. Six years now Jarod. All the while the debt mounts and the burden on future generations continues to grow. All because the two parties are completely irresponsible and unable to work with each other at all.

You have now called me partisan and attacked Obama and the Senate Dems, but you have still failed to answer my question.... Ill take out the word Radical if it helps.

What's your opinion on the current actions of the group of House Republicans who are insisting on Obamacare concessions in exchange for funding the United States Government?

You have now called me partisan and attacked Obama and the Senate Dems, but you have still failed to answer my question.... Ill take out the word Radical if it helps.

What's your opinion on the current actions of the group of House Republicans who are insisting on Obamacare concessions in exchange for funding the United States Government?

Jarod, if you aren't going to read what I write, then why keep asking me the same question?

Maybe you like this other question better?

Is it your opinion President Obama should make concessions on the ACA in exchange for getting the House to agree to fund the U.S. Government?

The Democrats already compromised by agreeing to sequestration level spending, which spending for FY14 is below Paul Ryan's original budget proposal. The Republicans aren't demanding any further spending reductions, which is what the CR is all about. Instead, they are demanding policy concessions unrelating to spending. Hence, they are the problem. They shut down the government because they did not extract policy concessions in exchange for funding the government at agreed levels.

Your entire premise here is wrong. The Senate passed a budget way in May and then requested 18 times that the House agree to a conference committee to hash out the differences between the budgets passed by the House and Senate. The House Republicans refused each request, only agreeing to confer last night at 11:00 p.m., one hour before the shutdown and without funding the government in the interim period while the conferees did their work.

It's clear which party is to blame here, and it isn't the Democrats.

He refuses to say if he supports the actions of the House Republicans or not.

Is it your opinion President Obama should make concessions on the ACA in exchange for getting the House to agree to fund the U.S. Government?

asking the same question in a different manner is not going to change my answer, which I have already given you. Try reading.

The 'concession' was a 1 yr. delay and with that, the gov. would not be shut down.....

considering that its not working right now as planned, that would have been a good idea.

The 'concession' was a 1 yr. delay and with that, the gov. would not be shut down.....

considering that its not working right now as planned, that would have been a good idea.

So the Republicans want the Government shut down, but will give up on that if the President agrees to a 1 year delay on ACA?

You are either a liar or an idiot... I will leave it to you to tell us which.

You were doing so good with not using name calling... NO, you have not answered the question. I wish you would... Instead of playing the game of saying, "I answered", just tell me where?

Is your answer, "The Republicans are acting like children, and not going about defunding Obamacare the correct way."?

Back