So... Healthcare exchange traffic too high!

Shut down will cost tax payers money. Those who claim to be concerned about cost seem to not care about the cost of shutting government down.

Isn't it ironic!

The ACA roll out is not going smoothly because the Republicans shut down the government and don't want poor people to obtain health insurance.

First day and already people are complaining? If so many people are against it, why are so many trying to sign up?

The sites will work just fine; many of them are working fine today. It's pretty normal that when a new system is rolled out that a lot of people access it which can cause issues.

not a problem for JPP of course; it's not as popular as ACA

I tried to shop healthcare this morning, the webcite crashed due to excessive traffic.

I guess its more popular than they thought!

So far I'm liking what I see. I'll be able to provide great coverage for my wife for $280. This is a bit more expensive than before, but offers greater benefits. Plus, covering our future children will be MUCH less costly.

You were doing so good with not using name calling... NO, you have not answered the question. I wish you would... Instead of playing the game of saying, "I answered", just tell me where?

Jarod, there are not many posts on here. How fucking hard is it for you to read?

Quit being a moron.

Congratulations Americans on your new Obamacare! It's a great day for America. It took a black president to finally do it!

How about addressing the op - or not - instead of bitching over and over and over about there being more than one thread?

Tek... he is the one asking me the same question over and over again. I simply told him to go read the fucking answer rather than continue asking me the same question that I already answered. Also... where on this thread have I bitched about there being other threads?

Tek... he is the one asking me the same question over and over again. I simply told him to go read the fucking answer rather than continue asking me the same question that I already answered. Also... where on this thread have I bitched about there being other threads?

This calls for some action with your gun. It's time to water the tree of liberty with chicken blood at least. Or maybe you can find a songbird to kill somewhere?

Obamacare is here and so are the glitches
56 minutes ago

As the new health insurance websites got up and running Tuesday morning, some expected glitches have already popped up. Maryland's site for enrolling people crashed early Tuesday morning. More ups and downs are anticipated during the enrollment process.

"In the first week, first month, first three months, I would suspect that there will be glitches," President Barack Obama told NPR News.

Maryland's site for enrolling people crashed early Tuesday morning. "Please visit the site again at 12 noon," the site advised. Supporters and opponents alike of the health care reform law, known widely as Obamacare, say to expect more. Opening “as planned” doesn’t mean enrollment will go smoothly.

"When Massachusetts, just one state, set this up, it took quite a long time," Obama said. "It took several months before everything was smoothed out. Of course, the same was true with Medicare and Social Security and every other social program that we've set up, the Children's Health Insurance Program."

There have already been some, from a computer jam in Washington, D.C.'s exchange to a delay in the plan for small business enrollment. It’s one of the reasons the federal government has set a six-month enrollment period. It isn’t going to be easy.

Even without glitches, the process will be cumbersome and won't be something to undertake on your coffee break.

more
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/glitches-or-not-some-are-just-happy-see-health-exchanges-8C11299971

there was in interesting item on the local news here.....apparently the web site referred all questions for the city of Grand Rapids (population 500k plus) to an agency in Grant (population 500) with a staff of two....then to top it off sent those seeking information to an address in "Gant"......(population 0).....

There's not many rabid righties on this forum today. They're getting out their guns and loading them all up because they can hear the red hordes approaching. Look out your windows and you'll see them out in their potato gardens digging up the rest of their guns they planted when Obama took over in 08! Be afraid, be very afraid!

A right-wing REPUBLICAN healthcare plan, such as this one is better than what we had.

Much respect for you brother, but now who is spinning?

I asked if you think Obama would have been elected if he ran on a right-wing republican plan hatched by Romney and the Heritage Foundatiuon with input from the NRA?

It doesn't take much thought to know that he would not have been elected with such a plan.

He knew that, which is why he lied.

Much respect for you brother, but now who is spinning?

I asked if you think Obama would have been elected if he ran on a right-wing republican plan hatched by Romney and the Heritage Foundatiuon with input from the NRA?

It doesn't take much thought to know that he would not have been elected with such a plan.

He knew that, which is why he lied.

He was re-elected, so . . .

Back