So... Healthcare exchange traffic too high!

There's not many rabid righties on this forum today. They're getting out their guns and loading them all up because they can hear the red hordes approaching. Look out your windows and you'll see them out in their potato gardens digging up the rest of their guns they planted when Obama took over in 08! Be afraid, be very afraid!

Actually, they're all signing up for health care on the exchanges....and getting subsidies since they have so low of incomes.

Where's the hating? I'm all for the poor getting subsidies.

I was hating on the rightwingers on this site.

Indeed. Comparing anyone on exchanges to those you hate, exposes your true feelings of superiority. Enlightening.

Newest poll shows only 1 in 8 Americans even know the thing is open at all. This was not ready for Prime Time. Yet individuals will be fined while companies that Obama selected will get a pass. The "rich" get a break while the middle class bends over yet again.

As we sit around and pretend that simply pushing off the fines for a year and giving the regular people the same "waiver" is the same thing as trying to stop contraception...

Newest poll shows only 1 in 8 Americans even know the thing is open at all. This was not ready for Prime Time. Yet individuals will be fined while companies that Obama selected will get a pass. The "rich" get a break while the middle class bends over yet again.

As we sit around and pretend that simply pushing off the fines for a year and giving the regular people the same "waiver" is the same thing as trying to stop contraception...

Americans love the Affordable Healthcare, they just don't like Obamacare, lol

Jarod, there are not many posts on here. How fucking hard is it for you to read?

Quit being a moron.

What is that now? The fourth...or was it the fifth time you've refuse to just give him a straight "yes" or "no" answer to his very straightforward question.

I feel so bad for you. It's just terrible that poor people will have access to health insurance.

Edit: Which poll is that?

I feel so bad for you. It's just terrible that poor people will have access to health insurance.

Edit: Which poll is that?

http://www.latimes.com/business/mon...cans-aware-obamacare-20131001,0,3606716.story

Poll...

And I suspect that you are being deliberately disingenuous and not even a little creative in your stupid ad hom.

I would like you to link to one post of mine where I said that poor people should have no access to health care. If you can't find it (you won't) maybe you can just be honest for just a bit and apologize for your inept idiocy.

I may support pushing off fines with the same waiver that Obama has given to the rich companies, his Union supporters and other "special" people, but that absolutely does nothing to stop poor people from signing up for Obamacare.

Only about 1 in 8 Americans will need to sign up on the exchanges the rest are covered at work or via Medicare, Medicaid or via the military. Who "gets a pass"?

Damocles, do you agree with the strategy of the House Republicans to shut down the Government because they cant get a delay of Obamacare ?

Back