Something for you "christian nationalists" to think about

So if you don't have any religious faith why are you going on about this stupid myth of religious persecution in this country? Do you not know anything about America? It is one of the MOST religious countries in the developed world.

again - you are too fucking dumb to try to lie about how you hate Christians - the war is all over your face. Your words give you away

I can disagree with the belief in god like powers and still appreciate and feel lucky that I was not born into a hell hole with a truly bad religious system in place

Is that why Trump got his flying monkeys to attack the Capitol to stop the affirmation of the 2020 election and then called up Georgia asking them to "find" him more votes? Is that why Trump promised to be a "dictator on day one"?

Yeah the Left is sure authoritarian by nature.
sorry thing when half the country needs go lie to get their demented, senile old fuck on the ballot.........while lying even more to keep OUR candidate off the ballot............

I can disagree with the belief in god like powers and still appreciate and feel lucky that I was not born into a hell hole with a truly bad religious system in place

I can't even begin to understand what sort of diseased thought process underlies that sentence since it makes no real sense.

you're the only fucking idiots who pretend someone thinks it is.........

You Christian Nationalists seem to want it to be. You want to legislate what women can do with their own bodies. You want to legislate who can love whom. All because you think you have the word of God on your side.

That's why you voted for Trump: because he would help place SCOTUS justices who would legislate from the bench on your behalf.

sorry thing when half the country needs go lie to get their demented, senile old fuck on the ballot.........while lying even more to keep OUR candidate off the ballot............

I love how you guys call "lies" those things we all saw and heard with our own eyes and ears on live TV.

You know you really CAN'T piss on my leg and tell me it's raining without me figuring out what you're doing.

I love how you guys call "lies" those things we all saw and heard with our own eyes and ears on live TV.

You know you really CAN'T piss on my leg and tell me it's raining without me figuring out what you're doing.
really?.....because I've heard you dimwits call LOTS of things I have seen and heard on TV cheap fakes.....

You Christian Nationalists seem to want it to be. You want to legislate what women can do with their own bodies. You want to legislate who can love whom. All because you think you have the word of God on your side.

That's why you voted for Trump: because he would help place SCOTUS justices who would legislate from the bench on your behalf.
sorry not a Christian nationalist.........never even met one.......YOU'RE the ones who passed laws requiring everyone in the country "normalize" same sex relationships......wasn't us..............what type of nationalist does it make you?..........

Zat rite comrade?
View attachment 27731

Looks like I stated both.

Shall I hold my breath waiting for your apology?
You're right and I was wrong. I didn't read the bottom of the post. My mistake.

I only focused on the part that said:
"Dude, the Communist Manifesto is 35 pages"

At first glance it seemed like you were contesting my statement that it is ridiculous to expect anyone outside of academia to have read the seminal work of Karl Marx

sorry not a Christian nationalist.........never even met one.......YOU'RE the ones who passed laws requiring everyone in the country "normalize" same sex relationships

That is hilarious. No one made it such that YOU had to be same-sex married. They passed laws making it less possible for your people to keep others from enjoying the same rights you have.

Get that bit straight. We are normalizing NOT HATING people for the way they were born.

......wasn't us..............what type of nationalist does it make you?..........

It makes me an ADULT. In other words: OTHER PEOPLE'S MARRIAGE DOESN'T HURT ME ONE JOT OR TITTLE.

Maybe if you could grow up you could be an adult too.

again - you are too fucking dumb to try to lie about how you hate Christians - the war is all over your face. Your words give you away

Unlike you, Legion, where you're open about hating Christians. :)

FWIW, Perry PhD is more mentally ill than you. He's on a Sybil and Asshat level of wackiness.

That is hilarious. No one made it such that YOU had to be same-sex married.
clueless lib'rul.......no one needed to pass such a law.......the law that WAS passed changed the definition of marriage for all of society so that YOUR beliefs about who could marry would be required of everyone........perhaps it would be easiest to describe gay nationalism instead of making up something like Christian nationalism........

Last edited:
Oh so now Trump's own words are all fakes foisted on the public? I can TOTALLY see you with your QAnon shirt on as we speak.
90% of of what the gay nationalists say about "Trump's words" were never spoken by Trump.....as for shirts, wear yours in pride.......
iu

Back