Something for you "christian nationalists" to think about

90% of of what the gay nationalists say about "Trump's words" were never spoken by Trump.....as for shirts, wear yours in pride.......
iu

You do realize this is a joke tee shirt, right? This isn't some official policy statement from the White House.

But it's nice to see how easily scared you are. WooooOOOOooo the gayz are comin' for you and they are going to MAKE YOU GAY! OOOOOooOOOOOOoo by the end of the week you'll thirst only for penis and you will not be able to be satisfied. More penis you will scream! MORE!

And the gayz will have used their super gay-lazers to turn you gay and you will never be able to be straight again.

OOOOOOOOooooOOOOoOOOOOOOooOOOOOOO

clueless lib'rul.......no one needed to pass such a law.......the law that WAS passed changed the definition of marriage for all of society so that YOUR beliefs about who could marry would be required of everyone........perhaps it would be easiest to describe gay nationalism instead of making up something like Christian nationalism........

Here's a secret that only us Libruls know. I'll tell you because you seem like a nice chap. But the way to avoid getting gay married is if a gay person proposes to you you can just say "No".

It's a cool "Life hack" most of us Libruls learned in elementary school.

You should try it. Instead of just marrying every gay dude that proposes to you. You are not required to do so! Shhhhh, keep this secret to yourself.

you not understanding simple concepts is totally on you.

Given that you wrote something I have little doubt it is "simple", but the way you wrote it makes it come across as a mess of a thought.

crying about religious persecutions in America in 2024 makes you a jackass of epic proportions

I'm the one who pointed out that there is no religious persecution of Christians in the nation.

Are you in someone's care? Do you need a cognitive test?

Given that you wrote something I have little doubt it is "simple", but the way you wrote it makes it come across as a mess of a thought.

yawn (is that simple enough for your feeble mind?)

I'm the one who pointed out that there is no religious persecution of Christians in the nation.

Are you in someone's care? Do you need a cognitive test?

you are the one crying about Christian nationalism. you are a child

Back