Sotomayor says the president can now 'assassinate a political rival' without facing prosecution

Appears yesterday’s ruling went right over someone’s head
Appears that this is YOUR issue, not mine. Stop watching mainstream media and regurgitating what they say. They lie at every turn.
The President would have immunity,
... regarding OFFICIAL acts, yes.
he could accept bribes,
WRONG. That's unconstitutional, and grounds for impeachment.
sell ambassador positions, just about anything along as he acted in his official capacity in doing so, even discussing the matter with aids would make it official, and if you don’t think he did, remember, he has “presumptive immunity”
Wrongdoings of a President, regarding OFFICIAL acts, can be dealt with via the process of impeachment.
If elected, Trump, who personally cleaned up off the taxpayer’s dime on his golf junkets,
LIE.
could rake in millions of dollars in profits with this ruling
He ALREADY does WITHOUT this ruling. Raking in profits is not illegal.

Say goodbye to your raping felon messiah

• "Orders the Navy's Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? Immune," she wrote.
Does the decision also mean the president would be immune from impeachment then prosecuted from a crime of that nature ? Sounds like Soto has zero common sense.

And make the emoluments clause meaningless.
Amongst just about any other legal restrictions on the President, and don’t believe Trump won’t milk the Taxpayers’ dime to the max, he made millions personally profiting off his golf junkets, now anything is open for grabs, can see special direct lines to the WH installed in his DC Hotels for those willing to reserve special rooms

Amongst just about any other legal restrictions on the President, and don’t believe Trump won’t milk the Taxpayers’ dime to the max, he made millions personally profiting off his golf junkets, now anything is open for grabs, can see special direct lines to the WH installed in his DC Hotels for those willing to reserve special rooms
He could make Putin Speaker of the House.

You wanted people imprisoned for life because they denied Quid Pro is the legitimate president. Yet you won't commit to accepting the election results.
I don't make the laws dumbass. For life? LOL
The people who were arrested on January 6th was because they committed crimes. Those that were not violent etc were not arrested. I understand this is a complex topic for you and maybe you could have someone explain it to you.

I don't make the laws dumbass. For life? LOL

I know you don't deal in facts, but pretty close.

The people who were arrested on January 6th was because they committed crimes.

The majority did nothing more than simple trespass, which the Biden Regime turned into major felonies based on political agenda.

Thankfully the top court just threw out some 700 plus convictions based on this illegal and unconstitutional lawfare the Biden goons engaged in.

Those that were not violent etc were not arrested.

Flat out lie. Most of the 1100 political prisoners of the Biden Regime were not charged with offenses involving violence.

Again, you don't do facts - you're a troll who puts out party propaganda - but given the recent ruling these sort of lies are pretty bold.

I understand this is a complex topic for you and maybe you could have someone explain it to you.

It's pretty simple - you're lying because you have no integrity and post what you think will further the agenda of your party.

I know you don't deal in facts, but pretty close.

The majority did nothing more than simple trespass, which the Biden Regime turned into major felonies based on political agenda.

Thankfully the top court just threw out some 700 plus convictions based on this illegal and unconstitutional lawfare the Biden goons engaged in.

Flat out lie. Most of the 1100 political prisoners of the Biden Regime were not charged with offenses involving violence.

Again, you don't do facts - you're a troll who puts out party propaganda - but given the recent ruling these sort of lies are pretty bold.

It's pretty simple - you're lying because you have no integrity and post what you think will further the agenda of your party.
Do the crime then do the time. So you don't believe in law and order. Very telling

Sotomayor says the president can now 'assassinate a political rival' without facing prosecution​

Didn't Obama and the Hildabeast do that already...? :unsure:

Back