Sotomayor says the president can now 'assassinate a political rival' without facing prosecution

In this case, oppose the Communist party - go to the gulag.

Taking political prisoners isn't "law and order" Comrade Stalin. Quite the opposite.
They aren't political prisoners. lololol they broke the law and now have to pay the price for doing so. This is a country of laws, atleast for now. Don't like it? Move. Goodbye

They aren't political prisoners.

People put in prison for 5 years for "trespassing?"

That's exactly what they are - you support it because you hold party above all else and clearly have deep contempt for civil rights.

lololol they broke the law and now have to pay the price for doing so.

They engaged in minor infractions and were sentenced to long prison sentences purely because of their political beliefs.

That is the definition of political prisoners.

Thank god the SCOTUS threw your assault on the rule of law out.

This is a country of laws,

Not under the Biden Regime. Lady Justice has been raped and beaten nearly to death under the abuse by this gang of thugs.

atleast for now. Don't like it? Move. Goodbye

That is the advice you should take, Comrade, You lost - the political prisoners are to be set free.

North Korea is how you want America to be - maybe they'll take you in? You can join their propaganda ministry.

People put in prison for 5 years for "trespassing?"

That's exactly what they are - you support it because you hold party above all else and clearly have deep contempt for civil rights.

They engaged in minor infractions and were sentenced to long prison sentences purely because of their political beliefs.

That is the definition of political prisoners.

Thank god the SCOTUS threw your assault on the rule of law out.

Not under the Biden Regime. Lady Justice has been raped and beaten nearly to death under the abuse by this gang of thugs.

That is the advice you should take, Comrade, You lost - the political prisoners are to be set free.

North Korea is how you want America to be - maybe they'll take you in? You can join their propaganda ministry.
Why are they still sitting in jail then?

I want north korea? no comrade that would be you and trump's love for dictators. I swear up is down with you. You better wake up before its too late.

Why are they still sitting in jail then?

ROFL

Because the Supreme Court is not a trial court.

You have no clue how any of this works, do you?

Perhaps that's why you're a Communist.....

I want north korea? no comrade that would be you and trump's love for dictators.

Lying about Trump doesn't change the facts.

There is a reason I post facts and support everything I claim - and that you never do. Because facts expose your filthy party - as I have done again.

What you Communists fear above all is exposure, that the facts will come out.

I swear up is down with you. You better wake up before its too late.

That's the issue you of the radical left have, America has awakened.

ROFL

Because the Supreme Court is not a trial court.

You have no clue how any of this works, do you?

Perhaps that's why you're a Communist.....

Lying about Trump doesn't change the facts.

There is a reason I post facts and support everything I claim - and that you never do. Because facts expose your filthy party - as I have done again.

What you Communists fear above all is exposure, that the facts will come out.

That's the issue you of the radical left have, America has awakened.
Trump said he was going to pardon them. What happened?

Back