Southerns drag their knuckles into the new millennium

There is no such thing as a "white" race. It is a skin pigmentation. It is the human race. Now there are such things as Ethnicity, but it is a social construct, a tribalism. It would be the "white" tribe you wished to protect with all your energy for some reason. Personally, I prefer a larger tribe of the United States. One that others can join just like our "white" tribe ancestors joined long ago.

There's a white race when it's time to collect job information, and there's a white race when it's time for institutionalized racism. I'll adopt you're "enlightened" attitude when white individuals are not discriminated against based upon their skin color.

Maybe when you wisen up you'll realize that white people are slated for destruction, as they're the only race group who's not allowed to defend itself. Go suck some more jew dick.

There's a white race when it's time to collect job information, and there's a white race when it's time for institutionalized racism. I'll adopt you're "enlightened" attitude when white individuals are not discriminated against based upon their skin color.

Maybe when you wisen up you'll realize that white people are slated for destruction, as they're the only race group who's not allowed to defend itself. Go suck some more jew dick.
You clearly don't understand "social construct" and I have gone over your head again. Also, amazingly Jews are white as a whole and likely to be part of your dream of "destruction".

I have never understood the need for some people to constantly feel persecuted.

There is no such thing as a "white" race. It is a skin pigmentation. It is the human race. Now there are such things as Ethnicity, but it is a social construct, a tribalism...

This is definitely true in a technical scientific sense.

So why do institutions insist on collecting racial data?
Because socially we separate into "ethnicities". What part of social construct is a mystery to you?

For a very long time I have asserted that such constructs are negative in their aspects. They create laws that focus on "race" to fix "racial problems" and actually exacerbate the problem rather than work to end such negative value systems.

There is little or no scientific differences between the ethnicities.

Because socially we separate into "ethnicities". What part of social construct is a mystery to you?

For a very long time I have asserted that such constructs are negative in their aspects. They create laws that focus on "race" to fix "racial problems" and actually exacerbate the problem rather than work to end such negative value systems.

Are social constructs "real"? In other words, will this tangential factoid you keep harping on be an acceptable expalanation when a white child is passed over for admission because of the color of his skin? You keep offering your "viewpoint" as some sort of "rebuttal" when I point out the injustices being committed against caucasian individuals. WHy do you keep "confronting" ME with this stupidity when you admit what's being done is wrong and exacerbates racial problems?

Last edited:

Correct! take any "race" of infant and raise him up apart from his social group of birth and you will see.

You clearly don't understand "social construct" and I have gone over your head again. Also, amazingly Jews are white as a whole and likely to be part of your dream of "destruction".

You clearly think calling something a "social construct" makes it ok to discriminate upon that basis, even though it's recorded as a physical construct, from which a person cannot escape. I guess this allows you to serve your jew master as a more effective race traitor.

Hey damo, what do you mean "jews are likely to be part of my dream of destruction?" What does that mean?

This is definitely true in a technical scientific sense.

Well, people of different skin pigments are usually going to be the most different genetically. Not always, but as a general rule it's obvious two sets of people have lived apart for many thousands of years if they have different skin tones, and during that time apart they will develop differently.

But we are forgetting that as a species the human race is remarkably uniform genetically. A troupe of Chimpanzees has more genetic diversity than all six billion individual human beings. And the English, genetically, have more in common with Ethiopians than they do with the Italians.

All of us can trace our ancestry back to one hundred fifty different people in Africa who spread out around two-hundred thousand years ago - which is why are genes are so uniform compared to other species. It's really be a miraculous recovery of a species that was once nearly extinct.

But some people refuse to stop bringing up silly things like skin tone as proof of racial superiority or some other nonsense. The only thing that really seperates people of different skin tones is that they think they're so much different because of their skin tone.

Correct! take any "race" of infant and raise him up apart from his social group of birth and you will see.

Yes, there's a lot of scientific evidence for that...

For instance, you know how people of different races have trouble identifying each others faces? Well, if you took a black child, and raised them amongst whites, it's proven that they will always recongnize white faces better than black. It's not genetic at all, as some people like to say it is.

And I assume that if your exposed to all kinds of faces growing up such differences should be irrelevant.

But it is an interesting note that pretty much all of the most praised black figures of today just happen to be half-white. Halle Barrie? Tiger Woods? Barrack Obama? I mean, we white people think that we've gone so far in accepting these "articulate" persons, whenever the fact is that we just accept them because they grew up around and act like white people. I don't think white culture is really ready to accept someone from the black culture.

Well, people of different skin pigments are usually going to be the most different genetically. Not always, but as a general rule it's obvious two sets of people have lived apart for many thousands of years if they have different skin tones, and during that time apart they will develop differently.

But we are forgetting that as a species the human race is remarkably uniform genetically. A troupe of Chimpanzees has more genetic diversity than all six billion individual human beings. And the English, genetically, have more in common with Ethiopians than they do with the Italians.

All of us can trace our ancestry back to one hundred fifty different people in Africa who spread out around two-hundred thousand years ago - which is why are genes are so uniform compared to other species. It's really be a miraculous recovery of a species that was once nearly extinct.

But some people refuse to stop bringing up silly things like skin tone as proof of racial superiority or some other nonsense. The only thing that really seperates people of different skin tones is that they think they're so much different because of their skin tone.

And some people want to keep using skin tone to mark individuals for discrimination, so other individuals will vote for them and otherwise support them in their plans. For instance, jews have promised to decimate the white population to gain support from non white nations for their global control apparatus.

Land grabs? What land grabs have they made?

And honestly, Zombie, Jews and whites have bred so much since 0 AD that you really couldn't tell them apart, just looking at them.

Back