Southerns drag their knuckles into the new millennium

I was right about the Iraq war from the beginning.

How's that for a start.

Same here ladyT my Unamerican traitorous butt was right :)
I was against the war before it was even a war.
I just could not believe that we the USA aka lighthouse of democracy for the world would do such a thing.
Darn my tinfoil hat full of koolaid.

I was right about the Iraq war from the beginning.

How's that for a start.
Just to sum up:
Your prediction (which I never saw your post on as I didn't know you til one year after the Iraq war started) on how things would turn out there is somehow a "fact"?

I predict that the Mavericks will win the NBA this year, I sure hope I'm right so everyone can see the "fact" that I just posted.
:ouch:

Just to sum up:
Your prediction (which I never saw your post on as I didn't know you til one year after the Iraq war started) on how things would turn out there is somehow a "fact"?

I predict that the Mavericks will win the NBA this year, I sure hope I'm right so everyone can see the "fact" that I just posted.
:ouch:

The fact is that my prediction was right.
:shock:

To be fair to Dixie, he said that others based their racism on religion, not that he did.

Your right. I know that's what Dixie "said".

But, you know what I always found odd?

Dixie was an unparalled expert in all the arguments against the MLK holiday, against inter-racial marriage, against civil rights legislation. The dude knew all the arguments stone cold. In minute detail.

Now, one can claim Dixie just did a lot of "opposition" research, to learn what the opponents of the MLK holiday, and inter-racial marriage were saying - all the better so that he could fight against those positions, on behalf of blacks and equality.

But, Dixie didn't strike me as the kind of guy who did a lot of credible research, on his opponents positions - so he'd be better prepared to counter them. He constantly showed he didn't have the foggiest clue about the Democrats plans on Iraq, or the Democrats plans for homeland security, or taxes.

I think a more credible explanation is that Dixie was such an such an intensely informed expert in all the minutia of the arguments against the MLK holiday, and against inter-racial marriage because those are the arguments he actually supported...at least at one time. I'm 99% certain, that back in the year 1985, Dixie was arguing against the MLK holiday.

Your right. I know that's what Dixie "said".

But, you know what I always found odd?

Dixie was an unparalled expert in all the arguments against the MLK holiday, against inter-racial marriage, against civil rights legislation. The dude knew all the arguments stone cold. In minute detail.

Now, one can claim Dixie just did a lot of "opposition" research, to learn what the opponents of the MLK holiday, and inter-racial marriage were saying - all the better so that he could fight against those positions, on behalf of blacks and equality.

But, Dixie didn't strike me as the kind of guy who did a lot of credible research, on his opponents positions - so he'd be better prepared to counter them. He constantly showed he didn't have the foggiest clue about the Democrats plans on Iraq, or the Democrats plans for homeland security, or taxes.

I think a more credible explanation is that Dixie was such an such an intensely informed expert in all the minutia of the arguments against the MLK holiday, and against inter-racial marriage because those are the arguments he actually supported...at least at one time. I'm 99% certain, that back in the year 1985, Dixie was arguing against the MLK holiday.

Good points

Well, now you've heard of one.

She didn't critiscize the school - she critiscized southerners. She is a fucking bigot against me because of where I was born. No matter what I do throughout my life, I will always have a stone cast against me simply becuase I was born in Mississippi. Try understanding that.

Good points

I've never opposed any of those things. I've considered such opposition as trivial. Blacks have a black history month - whites have like eleven different months of white issues besides that represented in months. I can understand different southerners opinions about it, but black history month obviously isn't very agregious favortism in a society that's almost completely white. A white history month would be simply ridiculous. And for those who oppose MLK day - WTF? MLK was one of the greatest men of all time, whether you're white or not.

But I guess I'm a bigot because I was born in Mississippi.

I've never opposed any of those things. I've considered such opposition as trivial. Blacks have a black history month - whites have like eleven different months of white issues besides that represented in months. I can understand different southerners opinions about it, but black history month obviously isn't very agregious favortism in a society that's almost completely white. A white history month would be simply ridiculous. And for those who oppose MLK day - WTF? MLK was one of the greatest men of all time, whether you're white or not.

But I guess I'm a bigot because I was born in Mississippi.

Actually dumbass I've stated over and over again, racism isn't exclusive to the south.

Man you have some serious sand in your vagina. This actually entertaining. Are you sitting at your computer terminal fuming that some black chic thousands of miles away think you're a bigot, just cause poor little old you are from Mississippi

Actually dumbass I've stated over and over again, racism isn't exclusive to the south.

Man you have some serious sand in your vagina. This actually entertaining. Are you sitting at your computer terminal fuming that some black chic thousands of miles away think you're a bigot, just cause poor little old you are from Mississippi

TEH BLACKS ARE TEH STUPID AND ALWAYS GET KNOCKED UP AND FIGHT AND GET CRIME~!?

She didn't critiscize the school - she critiscized southerners. She is a fucking bigot against me because of where I was born. No matter what I do throughout my life, I will always have a stone cast against me simply becuase I was born in Mississippi. Try understanding that.

Only actively assisting them in decimating the white race will win you favor.

Only actively assisting them in decimating the white race will win you favor.
There is no such thing as a "white" race. It is a skin pigmentation. It is the human race. Now there are such things as Ethnicity, but it is a social construct, a tribalism. It would be the "white" tribe you wished to protect with all your energy for some reason. Personally, I prefer a larger tribe of the United States. One that others can join just like our "white" tribe ancestors joined long ago.

Back