Spillover Yurt & MM from "Tomorrow is too late" thread

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
every single sunday... and I give the sermon each sunday too! my parishioners love it!!!!

this sunday is about James, by the way... grace versus works....

you should check it out.

why give this information out and then ask damo to delete my posts where i stated your profession and then why PM me laughing that damo deleted those posts....you tell everyone you're a preacher, yet no one but you can mention it???

you're demented

why give this information out and then ask damo to delete my posts where i stated your profession and then why PM me laughing that damo deleted those posts....you tell everyone you're a preacher, yet no one but you can mention it???

you're demented

you play by the rules... and I'll play by the rules....

got it? good.

why do you feel the need to reply to things I write all the time like that? are you a homo? it sure seems like it.

you play by the rules... and I'll play by the rules....

got it? good.

why do you feel the need to reply to things I write all the time like that? are you a homo? it sure seems like it.

what rules? you asked damo to have me not mention what you do for a living, despite telling everyone a while back and then today you again tell everyone you're a preacher.....yet you ask damo to delete posts where i said you were a preacher and then you taunt me about it....

you're so stupid you don't even realize you're fucking damo over....you're using damo to "get at me"....you're really are nothing but a worthless asshole "preacher"

since you told everyone your profession, i now fail to see how it breaks any rules to mention it

you're right. I forgot about his preferences. How rude of me.
Actually, he's probably like it better if you jizzed up Solitary's ass then he could suck out of it. I think Damo has a word for the practice but I try not to remember shit like that. Since its a homo thing it's of course normal natural and healthy so maineman would like it like that, especially if it was done during the middle of one of his preachings, in his progressive and tolerant church.

Actually, he's probably like it better if you jizzed up Solitary's ass then he could suck out of it. I think Damo has a word for the practice but I try not to remember shit like that. Since its a homo thing it's of course normal natural and healthy so maineman would like it like that, especially if it was done during the middle of one of his preachings, in his progressive and tolerant church.

That's felching.

Why would "I" have a word for it? Please. Damo may know a word for it, but he certainly didn't invent and patent the thing.

you're demented
I agree with that. People need to re-read the rule 1, I have elaborated as to what will be considered "personal" information.

Back