Spillover Yurt & MM from "Tomorrow is too late" thread

I am suggesting that you look at what you have been posting publicly and in private to me and see if they don't appear as vile and immature rantings.

and why don't you just talk about issues and quit bringing my personal information into the discussion? such actions only tend to amplify the immaturity of your posts.

clean the jizz out of your ass...go home... sober up, and then reflect on why you might ask such a ridiculous question.

what ever you say, altar boy.

did all that abuse at the hands of priests cause your current obsession?

no gays have gotten married in my church... but ny guess is that plenty of altar boys have been buggered in YOUR church.

as i said preacher.....you're nothing but a dishonest hypocrite....why don't you take a look at your own posts preacher....why don't you go and review the thread damo locked in the last forum on the board and see how vile your posts are....don't even think to tell anyone else abou their posts....

got it....good

froggie....

clean the jizz out of your ass...go home... sober up, and then reflect on why you might ask such a ridiculous question.

i'm curious why you don't ask maineman the same question....

I didn't try to get meme off, just your convoluted thinking, once again!

Besides, she is smarter than you. She is kind of growing on me.

froggie....

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineman

you keep asking SM....but not a fellow liberal....hmmmmmm

froggie....

you keep asking SM....but not a fellow liberal....hmmmmmm
I have not gotten as close to maineman as I feel to SM and I know as a mother figure, his mother would be disappointed.

For you:

Maineman, what would your mother say?

my mother would laugh at yurtie and his homosexual obsession with me...

she is a pistol.

but I have no intention of dragging her into this sordid mess...

as i said preacher.....you're nothing but a dishonest hypocrite....why don't you take a look at your own posts preacher....why don't you go and review the thread damo locked in the last forum on the board and see how vile your posts are....don't even think to tell anyone else abou their posts....

got it....good

froggie....

like I said... your homoerotic obsession with me is creepy. go follow someone else like some lovesick puppy quoting all their posts... I have had quite enough, thank you, and as flattering as you might think your attention might be, I must disappoint you by telling you that I am quite pleased with my wife and am mildly repulsed by a gay hebe shyster such as you. sorry.

like I said... your homoerotic obsession with me is creepy. go follow someone else like some lovesick puppy quoting all their posts... I have had quite enough, thank you, and as flattering as you might think your attention might be, I must disappoint you by telling you that I am quite pleased with my wife and am mildly repulsed by a gay hebe shyster such as you. sorry.

and yet you've already responded to me twice....fucking liar....you're obsessed hypocrite that tried to find out my real name and place of employment....

i am glad you finally shut up after seeing your vile posts....i guess you're to chicken to go to the last forum and review your posts that were so bad damo had to edit them and lock the thread and ban you

and yet you've already responded to me twice....fucking liar....you're obsessed hypocrite that tried to find out my real name and place of employment....

i am glad you finally shut up after seeing your vile posts....i guess you're to chicken to go to the last forum and review your posts that were so bad damo had to edit them and lock the thread and ban you

I almost always respond to people who make posts that are aimed at me... it seems neighborly to do so.

but your homoerotic obsession with me is, nonetheless, quite creepy. I would ask you to find some other, more receptive target...

maybe SM... he's had plenty of experience as an abused altar boy, so he should be ripe for your advances. Please... try that and leave me alone. thanks.

I almost always respond to people who make posts that are aimed at me... it seems neighborly to do so.

but your homoerotic obsession with me is, nonetheless, quite creepy. I would ask you to find some other, more receptive target...

maybe SM... he's had plenty of experience as an abused altar boy, so he should be ripe for your advances. Please... try that and leave me alone. thanks.

you're so transparent....you keep telling me to leave you alone, YET you keep replying over and over to me and all you keep talking about is HOMOSEXUALITY....

lmao....dude, you're gay.....its okay :cof1:

lol.....still following me around and replying to my posts i see....

you're so mature preacher....put me on ignore if you can't handle debating me....no worries :)

lol.....still following me around and replying to my posts i see....

you're so mature preacher....put me on ignore if you can't handle debating me....no worries :)

if you wanted to honestly debate me on issues, I would welcome the opportunity.

clearly, you have ulterior motives, faggot. which is why I said, LEAVE ME ALONE.

got it? good.

which means you should not respond to this post because if you do it will proove that you are a gay obsessive fag.

that should end this once and for all!:cof1:

yurt .. put maineman on ignore.
maineman ... put yurt on ignore.

you clearly are getting no value out of each other.

yurt .. put maineman on ignore.
maineman ... put yurt on ignore.

you clearly are getting no value out of each other.

cracks me up how you focus on us and yet say nothing regarding the so called aol'ers fueds with your friends on this site....their feuds are as bad or worse.....yet not a peep from you....and if you look at the thread these post were culled from.....the feud is in that thread....yet only our posts get culled....

hypocrite much?

A) your little spats consist of the occasional posting of personal information, which is far far worse than anything the aolers have done or vice versa

B) they don't report stuff DAILY. Unlike someone and someone else. It's not a huge issue for them, it's not a huge issue for me. When stuff is reported, we do deal with it. you may not see it, because GEE, we delete it.

you two have the biggest drama circuit going yurt.

Back