Spillover Yurt & MM from "Tomorrow is too late" thread

i know you try to be unbiased, but you're not being so here....those other feuds have said as vile if not worse....if your issue is solely the personal info.....why don't you be honest about who is the one posting that info and how has been recently banned twice for it....i have not posted any personal information since i got banned once for it (and that was a direct retaliation)....and now that MM shit on damo by asking him to delete my posts saying he was a preacher and then turning around and telling the board he is a preacher....i fail to see how that or anything i've said is personal information. even damo agreed that it is no longer personal...

name one report i have done that is a hissy fit and not what damo asked....

i put him on ignore previously at the request of damo....it didn't work....MM continued the BS...ignore function doesn't work and i don't feel like using it....when you try and stop all the feuds your words will hold some value....now, their are just biased musings....

grind....you made some claims....are you going to back them up? as a mod, your claims carry weight as to what i reported, as only mods have access to that....i want you to make public what you claim are my "hissy fit" reports and not what damo asked me to report.....

are you going to answer any of the other questions posed?

Back