states where the most people go hungry

Caring is almost always the first adjective so many reach for when describing you.

The Caring White Dude Financial Analyst; How To Eat Healthy on Two Dollars a Day or Less, No More Excuses Fatty!

I hear it's overtaken Tom's Memoirs of a Message Board Washwoman on Amazon!

funny how it is you that inserts all the hostility.

Pointing out that she is propagating a myth and giving her examples of how people can eat healthy gets me what? Oh yeah, more condescending bullshit from you. Along with your rage and hostility. Very telling indeed.

Why do you hate them so much that you think education on the topic is bad for them?

This is one of those threads where some on the left get to pretend they care about the poor & middle class.

Unlike, say, a global warming thread, where they don't care if we sacrifice millions of jobs just to get a 5% reduction in emissions.

This is one of those threads where some on the left get to pretend they care about the poor & middle class.

Unlike, say, a global warming thread, where they don't care if we sacrifice millions of jobs just to get a 5% reduction in emissions.

except as we can see, they don't care.... they simply want to make excuses for why those 'poor people' just can't eat healthy.

funny how it is you that inserts all the hostility.

Pointing out that she is propagating a myth and giving her examples of how people can eat healthy gets me what? Oh yeah, more condescending bullshit from you. Along with your rage and hostility. Very telling indeed.

Why do you hate them so much that you think education on the topic is bad for them?

Who are you educating again? You are such a good samaritan SF, taking time from your grueling job of sitting at your desk posting on JPP for 7 hours every single day other than Saturday and Sunday, to educate so many; women on what's good for them, minorities on what is and isn't racism, and the poor on a myriad of issues, that I've trouble keeping up.

You are educating who here on JPP?

I'm sorry, but if you don't like the fact that you are 100% wrong being pointed out to you, then perhaps you should shut the fuck up about topics where you don't know what you are talking about???
I drank a brew named after you last night. It's called "Arrogant bastard ale". It was just like you too. Cold, bitter, pretentious and over priced. :)

Who are you educating again? You are such a good samaritan SF, taking time from your grueling job of sitting at your desk posting on JPP for 7 hours every single day other than Saturday and Sunday, to educate so many; women on what's good for them, minorities on what is and isn't racism, and the poor on a myriad of issues, that I've trouble keeping up.

You are educating who here on JPP?

More of your vitriolic bullshit Darla? You should consider anger management classes.

Further, people like you and I can put off pleasure today for pleasure we expect tomorrow. How easy to forgo a treat today when we know tomorrow we have an event we are looking forward to. A new outfit to buy. A vacation to go on. But when you have very little in the way of daily pleasures, and are exhausted to boot, a fucking big mac and fries is a very understandable choice to make for dinner.

you are arguing two different things. whether or not someone wants to buy a big mac than eat a plate of lettuce for dinner says nothing as to the prices. If the poor want to continue being irresponsible, more power to them, but they can't deny that they can still afford to eat healthily.

you are arguing two different things. whether or not someone wants to buy a big mac than eat a plate of lettuce for dinner says nothing as to the prices. If the poor want to continue being irresponsible, more power to them, but they can't deny that they can still afford to eat healthily.

quit congratulating yourself... I mean really... the nerve!

what is truly sad is that she thinks deriving pleasure can only come from money. Obviously she is driven by it, buying outfits and taking vacations and all. Sad her priorities in life are so screwed up. She even yells at people who are kind enough to mansplain things to her.

Can they? How? A banana and oatmeal for dinner every night?

Many of the poor don't even have access to fresh fruit and vegetables.

I'm sure as another privileged smug white dude SF's horseshit tastes like Kobe steak to you...but horseshit's horseshit.

I drank a brew named after you last night. It's called "Arrogant bastard ale". It was just like you too. Cold, bitter, pretentious and over priced. :)

hahaha mott can't handle the hops.

arrogant bastard is pure deliciousness. one of the best i have had in a long time.

Can they? How? A banana and oatmeal for dinner every night?

Many of the poor don't even have access to fresh fruit and vegetables.

there are markets and corner stores in ever neighborhood. every place has vegetables.

You don't see a lot of fat untouchable indian kids do you?

they are pretty much strict vegetarians over there.

It is a fact, one can eat healthily on the cheap. If the poor want to eat fattening foods, I say go for it. But of course once they at their big macs and smoke 5 packs of cigarettes and they end up with heart disease they'll talk about how unfair it is that they now can't afford medical care.

Back