Survivors reveal the chilling truth about the world's most horrific torture camps

Why? They have many vacant cities where they expected economic expansion and it did not happen. Fill those cities and you have a ready made labor force ripe for the picking.

The Chinese fear instability and they perceive millions of refugees as exactly that. At the moment they invariably send escapees back to North Korea in the full and certain knowledge that they will be executed on their return.

Interesting read....South Korea does play a part in this. Perhaps that's why Obama pushed for the South Korean/Panama trade agreement....in the agreement, South Korea can seek labor help from the North to their mutual benefit.

However, what does that mean for us? Three more countries to take jobs from us?

Yeah, good point. But this all revolves around political events. North Korea "taking jobs from us" would require a transition to a market economy, which they've been historically opposed to.

Why don't the people rise up....yes, they have guns, but the people have the numbers. Stockholm syndrome?

if you read some of the stories you will see they are mind fucked by the horrible people running the country.

This is what a country looks like when you allow the sociopaths to be in control

who carries out the orders like this from the top?

Oh about 4 100 people are willing to treat their fellow man like this.

This is what you get when you leave emotion and compassion behind by PRETENDING your being more logical by doing so.

You set up a system where the Sociopaths can rise to the top.

why the right wants to bring sociopathy into their tent is beyond me.

that is what they are doing.

Keep people from voting so we are no longer a Democracy.

Have the government abandon the people in need so they are VERY VERY desperate and will do anything for a meal.

Then let the power hungry at it until you have some despot who controls everything.

why is the right in this country so stupid these days?

I swear, some of these rants still find a way to surprise me...

really? She says pretty much the same stupid thing over and over again... slightly different wording perhaps.

But her word of the day toilet paper had sociopath on it over and over again... hence we must wait it out. Given how full of crap she is, it could be a while.

so you think that country can run that way by promoting the kind and gentle souls of the country?

Dudes its a sociopaths wet dream

4 people in 100

that is a fucking boat load of sociopaths huh.

sociopaths are amoung us.

You know a sociopath or two.

hell I think some of you are sociopaths

Back