Survivors reveal the chilling truth about the world's most horrific torture camps

Those are her first two posts on this thread Rana...

Then continue to ruin threads, you complain about her, but you are really not any different. I thought a reasonable request to two people I once respected might work, but I guess you would all rather lower yourselves to this type of behavior.

Carry on.

The fact is you guys are ruining almost every thread because you enjoy attacking Desh, or responding to her attacks, whatever. I am close to having to put you SF on IA just to navigate the board. Come on man. Don't you get bored with this shit? If nothing else, don't you get bored?

Applause!

It's so frustrating. Yesterday, SF was attacking Desh as a racist, literally within two posts of ILA saying the n word twice. Now I didn't say anything because I know his answer was going to be, I have ILA on IA because he's a racist

But you are attacking Desh as a racist. I mean, he makes zero sense, it's all bullshit, and I am so tired of this board becoming the SF and Onceler attack Desh board. Put her on IA and shut the fuck up. Between those two and the other one, who I won't mention but I sent you an email about him! this board is becoming a very frustrating experience for me.

Yesterday, a poster called me a racist & a klansman, and you thanked that poster.

Your double-standard is just huge on this. Desh called me a racist again in this thread, and lied a few times about things I have said in the past. But you don't like it when we respond to that - she needs to be treated w/ kid gloves or something.

Applause!

It's so frustrating. Yesterday, SF was attacking Desh as a racist, literally within two posts of ILA saying the n word twice. Now I didn't say anything because I know his answer was going to be, I have ILA on IA because he's a racist

But you are attacking Desh as a racist. I mean, he makes zero sense, it's all bullshit, and I am so tired of this board becoming the SF and Onceler attack Desh board. Put her on IA and shut the fuck up. Between those two and the other one, who I won't mention but I sent you an email about him! this board is becoming a very frustrating experience for me.

Yes, for the 1000th time, I have him on IA. Thus I do not see what he says. If you don't like our calling out desh for her bullshit, then shut the fuck up about it and put us on IA. Otherwise, shut the fuck up about it.

What truly makes no sense is you whining about the vile behavior of people on the board and then completely ignoring the SAME fucking behavior from Desh. Your pretending it isn't happening doesn't change reality. So do shut the fuck up about it.

Yesterday, a poster called me a racist & a klansman, and you thanked that poster.

Your double-standard is just huge on this. Desh called me a racist again in this thread, and lied a few times about things I have said in the past. But you don't like it when we respond to that - she needs to be treated w/ kid gloves or something.

well she is their retarded friend, so maybe that is why they want us to treat her 'special'.

Yes, for the 1000th time, I have him on IA. Thus I do not see what he says. If you don't like our calling out desh for her bullshit, then shut the fuck up about it and put us on IA. Otherwise, shut the fuck up about it.

What truly makes no sense is you whining about the vile behavior of people on the board and then completely ignoring the SAME fucking behavior from Desh. Your pretending it isn't happening doesn't change reality. So do shut the fuck up about it.

Your wish is granted

I don't want to put you on IA superfreak.

If you can't be on this board without obsessively posting to desh, whether in response to her or whoever initiates it, then you should put her on IA. If you have ILA on IA, and you consider desh so much more awful, or at least, as awful, it's just inexplicable for you to not have her on IA and you know it.

The fact is you guys are ruining almost every thread because you enjoy attacking Desh, or responding to her attacks, whatever. I am close to having to put you SF on IA just to navigate the board. Come on man. Don't you get bored with this shit? If nothing else, don't you get bored?

Actually it was once again DESH that ruined the thread with her attack on 'right wing wants sociopaths in their party' bullshit. Until that point the thread was on topic. Why do you refuse to see her vile behavior? Don't you get bored defending her all the time? If you don't like it... shut the fuck up about it.

I don't want to put you on IA superfreak.

If you can't be on this board without obsessively posting to desh, whether in response to her or whoever initiates it, then you should put her on IA. If you have ILA on IA, and you consider desh so much more awful, or at least, as awful, it's just inexplicable for you to not have her on IA and you know it.

Then that is your choice. You will not dictate to me who I should and should not put on IA. So do shut the fuck up about it.

well she is their retarded friend, so maybe that is why they want us to treat her 'special'.

I did thank a couple of posts of BAC's to Onceler, where he totally took him apart, but didn't see any Klansman accusation. I do understand bac's view of Onceler and I have said that. So whatever, I can't argue with him through you.

Actually it was once again DESH that ruined the thread with her attack on 'right wing wants sociopaths in their party' bullshit. Until that point the thread was on topic. Why do you refuse to see her vile behavior? Don't you get bored defending her all the time? If you don't like it... shut the fuck up about it.

You really shouldn't tell me to shut the fuck up SF. But whatever, knock yourself out here.

Then continue to ruin threads, you complain about her, but you are really not any different. I thought a reasonable request to two people I once respected might work, but I guess you would all rather lower yourselves to this type of behavior.

Carry on.

And we thought a reasonable request to you and Darla to actually call Desh out for her vile behavior might get Desh to stop it. Yet instead you enable her to continue with her nonsense while trying to shut us down from responding to her vitriolic bullshit.

I did thank a couple of posts of BAC's to Onceler, where he totally took him apart, but didn't see any Klansman accusation. I do understand bac's view of Onceler and I have said that. So whatever, I can't argue with him through you.

I think that's called selective memory, or selective reading - something like that. It's selective something.

He mentioned that I was trying to remove my sheet about 3-4 times.

And in case BAC is reading this, I'm not attacking him w/ this - it's just what he said. I promised to keep it civil w/ him & intend to keep that promise.

Back