Survivors reveal the chilling truth about the world's most horrific torture camps

I know what sociopaths are.

It's hard to tell on a message board - but your behavior here is definitely indicative of it.

dude then you don't know what one is.

a sociopath is a person with a broken brain.

either born that way or damaged somehow.

They feel no compassion or other emotions.

They fell pleasure, pain and the like but not emotions such as compassion.

You forgot I am a bleeding heart liberal.

disqualifies me right there

how the fuck can you claim sociopathy has nothing to do with a country operating like this

Why do you insist upon making up things 'other people' have said? Who stated the above Desh? Either tell us who said the above or admit you are once again lying.

I know what sociopaths are.

It's hard to tell on a message board - but your behavior here is definitely indicative of it.

dude look defixate on me.

It was NOT me but your own words that put you in the position you are in on this website.

just work on redeeming your self to your friends.

I know you will always hate me but hell you used to treat me like shit when I talked about vote fraud all those years ago.

Now that fraud is a main issue huh

What? The pussy doesn't like the truth? Can't man up on one thread so he has to make every thread a personal attack.

True act of cowardice...

He's a trolling idiot, best not even to address his stupid comments. I have never seen any real debate from him, just personal attacks. Let him fade away, please, lol

Darla's joke bombed the first time, yet she put it out there yet again... anything to try and protect her deranged friend desh... good friend that Darla.

super you forget

I was proven right by reality and you were wrong.

being correct is being deranged?

well that does sound pretty con like

dude then you don't know what one is.

a sociopath is a person with a broken brain.

either born that way or damaged somehow.

They feel no compassion or other emotions.

They fell pleasure, pain and the like but not emotions such as compassion.

You forgot I am a bleeding heart liberal.

disqualifies me right there

I'd say you demonstrate several of these traits.

• Glibness and Superficial Charm
  • Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
  • Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
  • Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
  • Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
  • Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
  • Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
  • Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
  • Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
  • Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
  • Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
  • Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Yes....many will die. That's a given but a large crowd rushing a platoon of soldiers armed with AK's will win....they can't kill them all. Then the peasants have SOME weaponry and some limited ammunition.

The thing that pisses me off most about this is that China COULD overthrow the regime. They could airdrop supplies and weapons to the people. They know what conditions are like up there, yet they barely flinch.

That's why sometimes I get upset at Conservatives touting how far China has come with the influx of Capitalism.

The military, if they see enough citizens protesting, might turn on the government.

dude look defixate on me.

It was NOT me but your own words that put you in the position you are in on this website.

just work on redeeming your self to your friends.

I know you will always hate me but hell you used to treat me like shit when I talked about vote fraud all those years ago.

Now that fraud is a main issue huh

It's weird when you talk about my new "position on the website." I don't view this as a place to rise in the hierarchy, or try to win kudos from anyone.

But I'm sick - and I mean sick - of you telling lie after lie after lie about me. You are a pathological liar. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm "going after you" when I call you on that, but it is what it is.

super you forget
I was proven right by reality and you were wrong.
being correct is being deranged?
well that does sound pretty con like

No desh, you were not. You are simply delusional. Which is certainly interchangeable in your case with deranged.

really? She says pretty much the same stupid thing over and over again... slightly different wording perhaps.

But her word of the day toilet paper had sociopath on it over and over again... hence we must wait it out. Given how full of crap she is, it could be a while.

Could you two, just for once, stay on topic and not attack Desh. Put her on ignore if she ruins your day. This crap just gets old.

It's weird when you talk about my new "position on the website." I don't view this as a place to rise in the hierarchy, or try to win kudos from anyone.

But I'm sick - and I mean sick - of you telling lie after lie after lie about me. You are a pathological liar. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm "going after you" when I call you on that, but it is what it is.

Well, when she has Darla and Rana coming on here nonstop saying we are 'ganging up on Desh', Desh then gets deluded into thinking she is right in what she says. They are enabling her ignorance and lies.

Could you two, just for once, stay on topic and not attack Desh. Put her on ignore if she ruins your day. This crap just gets old.

Could you for once be honest and look at who is really initiating the 'attacks'?

Your nonsense is exactly why Desh continues thinking she is doing no wrong. She is one of the most abusive posters on the board, yet you and Darla keep defending her as if we are 'picking on her for no reason'.

So either call her out for her vitriolic bullshit or do STFU about it. For as long as Desh continues spouting her lies and hate, I will call her out on it.

if you read some of the stories you will see they are mind fucked by the horrible people running the country.

This is what a country looks like when you allow the sociopaths to be in control

who carries out the orders like this from the top?

Oh about 4 100 people are willing to treat their fellow man like this.

This is what you get when you leave emotion and compassion behind by PRETENDING your being more logical by doing so.

You set up a system where the Sociopaths can rise to the top.

why the right wants to bring sociopathy into their tent is beyond me.

that is what they are doing.

Keep people from voting so we are no longer a Democracy.

Have the government abandon the people in need so they are VERY VERY desperate and will do anything for a meal.

Then let the power hungry at it until you have some despot who controls everything.

why is the right in this country so stupid these days?

Those are her first two posts on this thread Rana...

Applause!

It's so frustrating. Yesterday, SF was attacking Desh as a racist, literally within two posts of ILA saying the n word twice. Now I didn't say anything because I know his answer was going to be, I have ILA on IA because he's a racist

But you are attacking Desh as a racist. I mean, he makes zero sense, it's all bullshit, and I am so tired of this board becoming the SF and Onceler attack Desh board. Put her on IA and shut the fuck up. Between those two and the other one, who I won't mention but I sent you an email about him! this board is becoming a very frustrating experience for me.

Back