Survivors reveal the chilling truth about the world's most horrific torture camps

Dude why would sociopaths support the bleeding heart party?

Hell they KNOW they are more welcome in the party that hates everyone

4 in 100 people are sociopaths.

that a boat fucking load of sociopaths.

there are dumb ones and smart ones.

the smart ones and even some of the dumb ones run the republican party today

tell us again Darla... who derails threads?

Please tell me that Miss 'you're a sexist' didn't just ask me to treat her differently because she is a 'girl' (isn't girl derogatory to call a woman? Did we not just have that rant about 'gal' ... which is synonymous with girl?)

I was messing with you and Onceler.

You are so cranky it is like you got a rash about a month ago and haven't been able to find an ointment that gives you any relief.

It was actually Nazi policy to promote people based on ruthlessness, so sociopathic type behavior was actively encouraged. However, I think it would be a mistake to try and blame the whole Nazi era on a sudden, inexplicable outbreak of sociopathy. It's not as difficult to get an average person to do really shitty as some like to think.

Yeah that's true, and a really good point. There have been a lot of studies showing this too right? Actual clinical trials where people would push buzzers to cause other's what they believed to be excruciating pain just because they were told to?

[h=1]The tyrant who forces mothers to drown their babies: Survivors of brutal North Korean regime reveal the chilling truth about the world's most horrific torture camps[/h]
  • UN commission of inquiry in Seoul interviewing 30 defectors
  • Witnesses include Shin Dong-hyuk, author of Escape From Camp 14
  • Harrowing evidence of country's ‘political penal-labour colonies'
  • Accounts of mass executions, torture and forced labour
  • Starving prisoners - including children - resort to eating rats, lizards and insects

how is this NOT sociopathy?

Only a Sociopathic leader would condone treating humans like this.

Now tell me why the right fights for the people with all the money so they can have even MORE power?

Only a Sociopathic leader would condone treating humans like this.

Now tell me why the right fights for the people with all the money so they can have even MORE power?

Do you think Obama is s sociopath?

Because I could provide a pretty alarming list for you of things he has condoned or allowed through inaction, that would border on sociopathic. Don't even get me started on LBJ - and hey, he is a bleeding heart, right?

It was actually Nazi policy to promote people based on ruthlessness, so sociopathic type behavior was actively encouraged. However, I think it would be a mistake to try and blame the whole Nazi era on a sudden, inexplicable outbreak of sociopathy. It's not as difficult to get an average person to do really shitty as some like to think.

Mob mentality, individuals lose sense of self and do not think individually. A college class I took had us do exercises and it is amazing how quickly individuals who don't perceive themselves as falling into group think, do exactly that and how quickly they turn on others who hold a different position.

Please tell me that Miss 'you're a sexist' didn't just ask me to treat her differently because she is a 'girl' (isn't girl derogatory to call a woman? Did we not just have that rant about 'gal' ... which is synonymous with girl?)

I thought people like her disdained "old fashioned" concepts like gallantry.

Back