Taco Bell

My daughter-in-law is in San Francisco at the moment on business. She bought a taco from Taco Bell and ended up with acute food poisoning.

More "look at me" bullshit from the forum wanker. :lolup:

The reality is more likely that she works at a Taco Bell in some shithole town like Huddersfield, and got sick from eating tacos after she went to the bathroom and didn't wash her hands.

Bullshitter.

More "look at me" bullshit from the forum wanker. :lolup:

The reality is more likely that she works at a Taco Bell in some shithole town like Huddersfield, and got sick from eating tacos after she went to the bathroom and didn't wash her hands.

Bullshitter.

You really are a nasty little man, nobody asked you to post in this thread. Won't happen again as you'll be permanently banned from now on along with other nasty cunts like Guano, Dumber69 and McSquawker.

You really are a nasty little man, nobody asked you to post in this thread. Won't happen again as you'll be permanently banned from now on along with other nasty cunts like Guano, Dumber69 and McSquawker.

Fine with me, since I ban you from all my threads.

Given what a "nasty little man" you are.

But if I want to respond to some of your crap, there are ways to do it, thread banned or not.

Fine with me, since I ban you from all my threads.

Given what a "nasty little man" you are.

But if I want to respond to some of your crap, there are ways to do it, thread banned or not.

This is pretty entertaining info...thanks;)

She just clarified the situation. She bought the tacos in New York, Seventh Ave. to be exact, and then flew to San Francisco. It was when she got to the hotel that she became violently sick although she started to feel bad on the plane, truly a nightmare.

Anyway, this is her event she organised for Seattle on the 10th.

https://www.hardwarepioneers.com/20...ks-and-demo/developing-iot-tech-in-the-5g-era
Hope she's feeling better...no surprise that New York poisoned her;(
You must be very proud of her...looks like a very impressive event;)

Making up boastful bullshit stories about his kids in order to enhance his own image, is his go-to move.

He's like Dork Soul posting pictures of someone else's houses and car then claiming they're his because he thinks it impresses people.

People who have a healthy self image don't feel the need to impress strangers on internet forums. These two apparently have ego issues.

Pretty sad when you think about it.

Making up boastful bullshit stories about his kids in order to enhance his own image, is his go-to move.

He's like Dork Soul posting pictures of someone else's houses and car then claiming they're his because he thinks it impresses people.

People who have a healthy self image don't feel the need to impress strangers on internet forums. These two apparently have ego issues.

Pretty sad when you think about it.
Hmmm. interesting comments...you must really be unimpressed and offended by those posters here who've made JPP their own personal version of FB (stories, pictures, personal vendettas, doxxing, etc) ...talk about unhealthy self images, ego issues, and the need to "impress" strangers...

I don't see the same from HM or DS....but I'll look around....

Yes I am, she worked incredibly hard to get an MBA in England and perfect her business English. The prospect of standing up in front of hundreds of people giving a presentation is a daunting one for many, especially when it's not in your native tongue.

Hmmm. interesting comments...you must really be unimpressed and offended by those posters here who've made JPP their own personal version of FB (stories, pictures, personal vendettas, doxxing, etc) ...talk about unhealthy self images, ego issues, and the need to "impress" strangers...

He's truly obnoxious along with his erstwhile bro Domer, although they seem to have fallen out big time recently.

He's truly obnoxious along with his erstwhile bro Domer, although they seem to have fallen out big time recently.
I've seen that...
But, no worries....if they're going to B.....about people here who are TrueAttentionWh......., well, you and DS don't even crack the top ten....
Just look around;)

My daughter-in-law is in San Francisco at the moment on business. She bought a taco from Taco Bell and ended up with acute food poisoning.

Sorry to hear that, hope she is feeling better. If she has proof Taco Hell made her sick she could be in for some sizeable money. All my best.

I've seen that...
But, no worries....if they're going to B.....about people here who are TrueAttentionWh......., well, you and DS don't even crack the top ten....
Just look around;)

Might have to do a new version of my Most Obnoxious poll. Nonads and Dumber were joint runners up last time.

STFU nosey bitch

I've seen that...
Just look around;)

Attention whore like the one posting good morning all over the forum,looking for attention!
Kettle Black

Sorry to hear that, hope she is feeling better. If she has proof Taco Hell made her sick she could be in for some sizeable money. All my best.

Yes she is now, but started to feel sick on the plane from New York to San Francisco. I can't imagine how bad it is to be stuck on a plane for hours with severe stomach pains.

Back