Taking a break, to serve my health better.

Do you deny writing:

Be back in a couple weeks - to a month.

You left for four (4) whole days. Explain to me how I can't count the difference from at least 14 days to 30 days from 4 days.

We both know you won't. Because you're a dummy and a coward.

It's been seven, Yurt. It will be more once I'm not stranded indoors with little to do. It's dangerous for someone with my conditions, and medications to be out in the coming heatwave. It was also supposed to storm today, but the thing fizzled out. Now I gave you my sincere answer, so let's see how you act in turn.

It's been seven, Yurt. It will be more once I'm not stranded indoors with little to do. It's dangerous for someone with my conditions, and medications to be out in the coming heatwave. It was also supposed to storm today, but the thing fizzled out. Now I gave you my sincere answer, so let's see how you act in turn.

We got a storm this afternoon ,right after we got home!Next two days over 100,insane humidity

You always are a victim. Not your fault, not your responsibility, just whiney excuses. I knew you wouldn't stay away as long as you said. Hey, I've failed that as well. But I don't make excuses for it. I admit I have rage quit, you, you just whine about mundane shit.

Take responsibility for your actions.

You always are a victim. Not your fault, not your responsibility, just whiney excuses. I knew you wouldn't stay away as long as you said. Hey, I've failed that as well. But I don't make excuses for it. I admit I have rage quit, you, you just whine about mundane shit.

Take responsibility for your actions.

What are you even yammering on about? Victim of what? Sorry if you don't want to hear about how I'm doing, but I'm not whining, or talking to you about it. I have issues I need to tend to and like to keep people I'm close with informed. It's a simple fix for you to ignore me discussing this stuff. You won't though because you seem absorbed into the drama. You're just like the other haters I've always dealt with. You have no tact.

What are you even yammering on about? Victim of what? Sorry if you don't want to hear about how I'm doing, but I'm not whining, or talking to you about it. I have issues I need to tend to and like to keep people I'm close with informed. It's a simple fix for you to ignore me discussing this stuff. You won't though because you seem absorbed into the drama. You're just like the other haters I've always dealt with. You have no tact.

You are not close with 99 percent of the board or the internet, yet you constantly whine about your problems.

Yeah, I'm a hater for daring to ask you to stop whining about your problems.... I can't stand you, and it has nothing to do with your supposed problems. You threw the first punch, bitch. You can't handle the blowback, stepback and STFU.

You are not close with 99 percent of the board or the internet, yet you constantly whine about your problems.

Yeah, I'm a hater for daring to ask you to stop whining about your problems.... I can't stand you, and it has nothing to do with your supposed problems. You threw the first punch, bitch. You can't handle the blowback, stepback and STFU.

Yurt's in love

I'm not whining, kiddo. If you can't understand the concept of telling people who might worry about me, that I'll be absent, so don't worry about me, it's your issue to grow up in to, and solve, not mine. Normally I would have just enforced that, by you being discussion banned. I didn't remember your new avatar though and was lazy on the list. It seems you got put through the wringer here.

It's dangerous for anyone or any living creature to be out in these heatwaves...! It's awful. Stay cool.

I'm not whining, kiddo. If you can't understand the concept of telling people who might worry about me, that I'll be absent, so don't worry about me, it's your issue to grow up in to, and solve, not mine. Normally I would have just enforced that, by you being discussion banned. I didn't remember your new avatar though and was lazy on the list. It seems you got put through the wringer here.

Stop crying you two faced bitch. You are the most pathetic person I've met on life or the internet. You can't accept personal responsibility. It is always some other fault.

You have been a complete jerk to me since day one. Quit your whining and take what you dish.

Stop crying you two faced bitch. You are the most pathetic person I've met on life or the internet. You can't accept personal responsibility. It is always some other fault.

You have been a complete jerk to me since day one. Quit your whining and take what you dish.

You complain about someone else whining, & in then fuckin whine about it........:thinking:

Maybe you should take your own advice...........:|

Back