Ted Cruz’s father: Same-sex marriage is about making government your God

Thats true...except for lower standards for women wanting to engage in traditionally male roles....fireman, policeman, soldiers, etc.
and of course the tenets of AA....lowering test standards for school admissions, set asides for minorities, etc.....

Why would I not be surprised if there's a hell of a lot of women out there who could meet those standards while you can't?

Personal action by concerned citizens isn't inconsistent with that, is it?

The why did you say...

No concern of mine. Sovereign nations have the right to enact and enforce their own laws.

in response to...

Christians are being murdered in other countries. Why are you not doing something personally?

? It seems you were saying that personal action by you would be inconsistent with their national sovereignty.

Nope.

I suggested that liberals show the courage of their convictions and travel abroad to personally fight the injustices they expect the US government to address on their behalf.

So then you don't have any basis to whine about the supposed injustices against Christians in the US?

You are a hypocritical troll and not very good at your little games.

So then you don't have any basis to whine about the supposed injustices against Christians in the US? You are a hypocritical troll and not very good at your little games.

When have I ever said Christians are the victims of injustice in America?

They are certainly the focus of your prejudice and bigotry.

LOL, your attempt to justify your religious bigotry failed when you couldn't prove a Christian family was plotting to impose their religion on the rest of us.

When have I ever said Christians are the victims of injustice in America?

They are certainly the focus of your prejudice and bigotry.

LOL, your attempt to justify your religious bigotry failed when you couldn't prove a Christian family was plotting to impose their religion on the rest of us.

Are you kdding? You have been doing nothing but whining like a little baby about how it is so mean to criticize the ideas of Christians, claiming that someone is trying to deny their right to free speech or drive them out of the country.

I never claimed anybody was plotting anything. I said, I was criticizing their ideas and that they were suggesting, as many others do including Rafael Cruz, that those ideas should be the law of the land.

The focus of my criticism is their bad ideas. You are too much of a chicken to discuss those and so you do nothing but spin and complain that the criticism is mean. That's too bad for you crybaby. Maybe if you had the courage of your convictions you could address them honestly instead of dancing around like a fool.

Are you kdding? You have been doing nothing but whining like a little baby about how it is so mean to criticize the ideas of Christians, claiming that someone is trying to deny their right to free speech or drive them out of the country. I never claimed anybody was plotting anything. I said, I was criticizing their ideas and that they were suggesting, as many others do including Rafael Cruz, that those ideas should be the law of the land. The focus of my criticism is their bad ideas. You are too much of a chicken to discuss those and so you do nothing but spin and complain that the criticism is mean. That's too bad for you crybaby. Maybe if you had the courage of your convictions you could address them honestly instead of dancing around like a fool.

You failed to show they suggested their ideas should be the law of the land, didn't you?

You tried to excuse your prejudice and mean-spirited bigotry on those grounds, didn't you?

Your hypocrisy is laid bare, isn't it?

Back