Tell a joke, riddle, or just something funny (non-PC)

Two guys from New York are headed to Florida. They are driving through Georgia when there are flashing red lights in the rear view...

"Oh shit! We're being pulled over!" the driver says looking in the mirror. They pull to the side of the road.

"Just be calm," the driver says. "We don't need to piss this cracker cop off..."

The trooper walks up to the driver's side window. Smokey bear hat, mirror sunglasses. He takes his night stick and raps on the window...

The driver rolls the window down.

WHAP! He gets hit upside the head. "Boy, when I git ta yer car y'ou have yer license 'n registration ready ta hand ta me. Ya all understand?"

"Yes sir..." the driver timidly responds.

Ticket received, the trooper walks slowly around the vehicle to the passenger side and raps on the window with his night stick.

"What the fuck?" the guy in the passenger seat whispers. "What's he doing now?"

"I don't know," the driver whispers back. "Just roll down your window before he gets mad."

The passenger guy rolls down his window.

WHAP! He get hit upside the head like the driver did with the trooper's night stick.

"What the hell?" the passenger cries. "Why'd you hit me?"

"Just grantin' yer wish son," the trooper replies.

"What wish?" the passenger asks. "I didn't wish for anything."

"I know yew Yankee boys. Yew 'r gonna get a mile 'r two down da road and yew'r gonna turn ta yew'r buddy dare 'n say 'I wish that sonofabitch had tired that shit with me." Well son, I'm grantn' yer wish.

this-st-with-hold-my-beer-15934863.png

Two guys from New York are headed to Florida. They are driving through Georgia when there are flashing red lights in the rear view...

"Oh shit! We're being pulled over!" the driver says looking in the mirror. They pull to the side of the road.

"Just be calm," the driver says. "We don't need to piss this cracker cop off..."

The trooper walks up to the driver's side window. Smokey bear hat, mirror sunglasses. He takes his night stick and raps on the window...

The driver rolls the window down.

WHAP! He gets hit upside the head. "Boy, when I git ta yer car y'ou have yer license 'n registration ready ta hand ta me. Ya all understand?"

"Yes sir..." the driver timidly responds.

Ticket received, the trooper walks slowly around the vehicle to the passenger side and raps on the window with his night stick.

"What the fuck?" the guy in the passenger seat whispers. "What's he doing now?"

"I don't know," the driver whispers back. "Just roll down your window before he gets mad."

The passenger guy rolls down his window.

WHAP! He get hit upside the head like the driver did with the trooper's night stick.

"What the hell?" the passenger cries. "Why'd you hit me?"

"Just grantin' yer wish son," the trooper replies.

"What wish?" the passenger asks. "I didn't wish for anything."

"I know yew Yankee boys. Yew 'r gonna get a mile 'r two down da road and yew'r gonna turn ta yew'r buddy dare 'n say 'I wish that sonofabitch had tired that shit with me." Well son, I'm grantn' yer wish.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And true!! HA!

A bear and a rabbit were taking a shit in the forest. The bear looked over at the rabbit and says "hey rabbit, do you have any issues with shkt sticking to your fur"? Rabbit says " no bear, not ever" so the bear grabbed the rabbit and wiped his ass with the rabbit.

Back