The awesomeness of cycling

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2012/06/pedal_power.html

that is the link, but i will include some pictures as well, i know i don't always like clicking on links. feel free to add your own pics if you want.

bp1.jpg

Just try not to block and/or slow down traffic.
I agree. I know to many cyclist who behave badly and either block traffic or don't obey the traffic laws. They are often the main problem with developing cycling infrastructure. I simply won't ride with people who do that shit.

My new bike :)

It's beaut. Retails for around $3,500.

My Raleigh Intl.jpg

Here's my old Paramount. It's been relegated to commuter bike status. I still get a lot of compliments about this bike.

002-6.jpg

i need to do this, been on a 2 year body makeover. Swim weights ( ripcords and deadweights) tread, crunches, no smoking, no booze, no (ok a LITLLE) weed.

I need to get a bike -perfect here in flat Florida. I'm just so damn broke, i can't spend grand on a bike.

i hate bikers. I hope you all get hit by cars. prole bikers think we spent millions building roads for their silly bikes. no. YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR ROADS. Move to the shoulder and get the fuck out of the way!

grind obviously never heard of bike lines, nor the LAWS that state cars and bikes SHARE the road. at least that is the law in cali....maybe boston is just a bunch of knuckle draggers that can't figure out how to ride a bicycle.

:palm:

grind obviously never heard of bike lines, nor the LAWS that state cars and bikes SHARE the road. at least that is the law in cali....maybe boston is just a bunch of knuckle draggers that can't figure out how to ride a bicycle.

:palm:
In grinds defense, you live in paradise he lives in a shithole usually too hot, cold, wet, or dangerous to ride.

we don't have bike lanes. Bike lanes are appropriate because they keep the asshole bikers in their true place.

Adding to my hatred of bikers, I had a class project a few years back where I got stuck with a bunch of bike douches. The bike douches made us have a project on how to create a more bike friendly city, taking into account local politics/money/ etc. Oh did I mention this was when I had to be hospitalized for ~4 weeks during the semester and have surgery? and their meeting days for putting the project together I was drugged up, but even still offered help from my hospital bed, but the bike douches ignored me and then marked me down for not participating in the project? and even when my professor knew the circumstances MY ASSHOLE DICKHEAD BITCH PROFESSOR said "welll.... I have to abide by what the group says . ." And the lesbo manhating birkstocks HIPSTER BIKER GIRL TOTALLY FUCKED ME OVER. I fucking HATE BIKERS

FUCK BIKERS

Back