The awesomeness of cycling

I don't hate the French. I just like to laugh at them and watch them get all pissed-off at the world. I am just an anglophile, who enjoys a good bit of sport at their expense, wot wot!!

Went out on a 35 mile ride on the new bike. Finished in just under two hours, including traffic stops. Computer said I averaged a hair over 20 mph. Hooked up with some dude with a bad ass Colnago master light. Drafted with him for about 5 miles. Sweet!

I should clarify about francophobia. I decided that between France and Germany, I was only going to allow myself to hate one, and that I had to pick. So I chose to hate Germany. Good thing, really, because France certainly did its part to help us with our revolution, its women are way hotter, I'm not huge into wine but I can still admire the French for that and much more in the area of cuisine, and the list goes on. Also, compare the Dreyfuss Scandal to the Holocaust, and it's not difficult to determine which society is scarier (at least to the Jews).

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/1...l-collision-in-san-francisco/?test=latestnews

SAN FRANCISCO – San Francisco prosecutors said they would file felony vehicular manslaughter charges against a bicyclist who allegedly hit and killed a pedestrian, in a case that has become a flash point for debate over bicyclists' rights in the city.

The manslaughter charges -- unusually stiff for a bicycle accident -- stem from a March 29 incident, when 36-year-old bicyclist Chris Bucchere allegedly ran a red traffic light and plowed into 71-year-old Sutchi Hui in a crosswalk. Hui died on April 2 of injuries related to the collision, The Wall Street Journal reported Saturday.

An arrest warrant was issued Wednesday for Bucchere, who will be arraigned early next week, said San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon, adding that the manslaughter charges are unusual for an incident that would usually be treated as a misdemeanor

More at link...

I should clarify about francophobia. I decided that between France and Germany, I was only going to allow myself to hate one, and that I had to pick. So I chose to hate Germany. Good thing, really, because France certainly did its part to help us with our revolution, its women are way hotter, I'm not huge into wine but I can still admire the French for that and much more in the area of cuisine, and the list goes on. Also, compare the Dreyfuss Scandal to the Holocaust, and it's not difficult to determine which society is scarier (at least to the Jews).
Why the hell would you hate either one? Do you know any French? Do you know any Germans? Have you ever been to either country? It's been a long, long time since WWII dude, get over it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/1...l-collision-in-san-francisco/?test=latestnews

SAN FRANCISCO – San Francisco prosecutors said they would file felony vehicular manslaughter charges against a bicyclist who allegedly hit and killed a pedestrian, in a case that has become a flash point for debate over bicyclists' rights in the city.

The manslaughter charges -- unusually stiff for a bicycle accident -- stem from a March 29 incident, when 36-year-old bicyclist Chris Bucchere allegedly ran a red traffic light and plowed into 71-year-old Sutchi Hui in a crosswalk. Hui died on April 2 of injuries related to the collision, The Wall Street Journal reported Saturday.

An arrest warrant was issued Wednesday for Bucchere, who will be arraigned early next week, said San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon, adding that the manslaughter charges are unusual for an incident that would usually be treated as a misdemeanor

More at link...
The Dumbass killed a woman. What he was driving when he ran the red light should make no difference at all. We recently had a woman killed in a marked cross walk by a speeding motorist. The speeding motorist was convicited of vehicular manslaughter. She recieved a 3 year sentence.

More at link...

I hope he fries.

The Dumbass killed a woman. What he was driving when he ran the red light should make no difference at all. We recently had a woman killed in a marked cross walk by a speeding motorist. The speeding motorist was convicited of vehicular manslaughter. She recieved a 3 year sentence.

exactly.

Why the hell would you hate either one? Do you know any French? Do you know any Germans? Have you ever been to either country? It's been a long, long time since WWII dude, get over it.

Destroying Western Civilization for the second time in less than two millenia is unforgivable. Sorry... :(

Back