APP - The BBC asks "where's global warming?"

Last edited:
still fits.

Lives in hong kong and tells us how wonderful it is to be fed UN climate lies.

My stand is and has always been, that whether or not we/you believe the planet is getting warmer, the climate is certainly changing. Whether or not man has had an effect upon that change is immaterial to the fact that we, as a species, should be more responsible in the way we care for the planet. We should all, and that includes people like you for whom the world is divided between black and white, good and bad, your politics or mine, have an increasing responsibility for the planet.
Now if you think that that can be encapsulated within your little bit of babelfish is entirely up to you.
Personally I think that people who are as narrow minded as you appear to be, need to go back to school and endeavour, by better education, to be un americanised because it seems that simply being American puts you deep in the trough of ignorance.
Anyway, its up to you in the end.

My stand is and has always been, that whether or not we/you believe the planet is getting warmer, the climate is certainly changing. Whether or not man has had an effect upon that change is immaterial to the fact that we, as a species, should be more responsible in the way we care for the planet. We should all, and that includes people like you for whom the world is divided between black and white, good and bad, your politics or mine, have an increasing responsibility for the planet.
Now if you think that that can be encapsulated within your little bit of babelfish is entirely up to you.
Personally I think that people who are as narrow minded as you appear to be, need to go back to school and endeavour, by better education, to be un americanised because it seems that simply being American puts you deep in the trough of ignorance.

You should petition your Chinese masters to stop burning all that coal.
It would certainly help.

LOL this from the guy who can't keep track of the argument.

For the record, I have NOT condoned pollution and destruction of the planet. That's a lame strawman argument.

I have a problem with science being used to scam people. That's all!!
now STFU and go eat some rice

LOL this from the guy who can't keep track of the argument.

For the record, I have NOT condoned pollution and destruction of the planet. That's a lame strawman argument.

I have a problem with science being used to scam people. That's all!!
now STFU and go eat some rice

You are beginning to sound like a bloody fool. I am not arguing with you (how very disappointing for you). I am not accusing you of anything (how very disappointing for you). I am simply making a case for more responsibilty from everyone.
I realise that, as a product of the American system of education and an up-bringing based upon confrontation, is difficult for you to grasp, but your difficulties are nothing to do with me. Now you STFU and go eat some grits.

You are beginning to sound like a bloody fool. I am not arguing with you (how very disappointing for you). I am not accusing you of anything (how very disappointing for you). I am simply making a case for more responsibilty from everyone.
I realise that, as a product of the American system of education and an up-bringing based upon confrontation, is difficult for you to grasp, but your difficulties are nothing to do with me. Now you STFU and go eat some grits.

You're moronic. Only fools believe Al gore's climate alarmism.

In this thread, I've linked the relevent scientific evidence that casts doubt on climate models which have used proxy data(which has been shown to be woefully inadequate to meet statistical and scientific standars) to make the case for unprecedented climate change.

What did you do? You posted a story about pollution.

According to the 2007 Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC-AR4), it is “more likely than not” (better than even odds) that there is a human contribution to the observed trend of hurricane intensification since the 1970s. In the future, “it is likely [better than 2 to 1 odds] that future tropical cyclones (typhoons and hurricanes) will become more intense, with larger peak wind speeds and more heavy precipitation associated with ongoing increases of tropical [sea surface temperatures].”

You're moronic. Only fools believe Al gore's climate alarmism.

Who is Al Gore?
Isnt he a yank? As such I would not listen to a word he says. The arguments for and against climate change, global warming, pollution, etc etc exist and have existed long before some failed yank politico decided he could make a few bucks from it.
You need to get your head out of your fat yank arse, buddy.

Who is Al Gore?
Isnt he a yank? As such I would not listen to a word he says. The arguments for and against climate change, global warming, pollution, etc etc exist and have existed long before some failed yank politico decided he could make a few bucks from it.
You need to get your head out of your fat yank arse, buddy.

Right. The global warming lie and enivronmental alarmism goes back to before the AL gore days. You get your head out of a monkey's ass.

the JPP warmers are as quiet as the sun.
swpc_sunspot_combined_080509.png

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/swpc_sunspot_combined_080509.png

Back