APP - The Bush Recession... Much worse than the Carter Recession was!

only in your myth filled mind

LOL

please do a comparison of clothing, used cars, and communications from both periods.

Clothing is about half as much in adjusted dollars. Used cars are light years ahead in quality for the same adjusted dollars and fuel economy is much better too. Making phone calls is way cheaper in adjusted dollars. All these things make
NOW a whole lot easier to make ends meet than it was back THEN

who's in fantasy land?

I love how they are trying to say that America's most conservative president ever was not a real conservative not that the conservative agenda failed miserably!

Ha...... Love it!

Massive lolz at anyone who thinks that Bush was "America's most conservative president ever".

Massive lolz at anyone who thinks that Bush was "America's most conservative president ever".

I think Reagan was probably the most "conservative". I'm not sure you could consider a conservative in the modern sense, although he did decrease government spending to some of the lowest levels ever.

I think Reagan was probably the most "conservative". I'm not sure you could consider a conservative in the modern sense, although he did decrease government spending to some of the lowest levels ever.

Huh he started out with a bit under 1 trillion federal debt and left with well over twice that.

Starting with "although" are you talking about Reagan? If you are, the statement is absolutely untrue.

Back