The Covid Jab Jive: a gentle reminder

I'm always fascinated by people who ignore doctors and get their medical information off Facebook and youtube.
YOU got YOUR information from the same sources, son. Newspapers, magazines, radio programs, the net. And stop pretending that the link I used didn't source the who, what & where.

Here's the thing, when the worlds foremost authority stated contrary information to the CDC/Big pharma line, he suddenly is nearly dubbed a quack and given a smear job. Other bonafide researchers and scientist get the same treatment. So spare me the "ignore doctors" mantra, because that is merely a projection on your part.

You are also a liar.
Which lies have I told, Almost Marco? Can you provide three quotes or is that beyond your capabilities?

I'm a retired military officer who abides by my oath to the Constitution of the United States. Your foreign jealousy of our freedoms is one reason so many people want to come to America. Your claim of freely leaving the United States of America for Brazil yet whining about immigrants is the funniest part about you. :)

Ironic, too....and you know how much I love irony. LOL

3TxzH0V.jpg

Last edited:
Which lies have I told, Almost Marco?
RQAA
Can you provide three quotes or is that beyond your capabilities?
He already did, Sybil. RQAA.
I'm a retired military officer
You are no officer of the military.
who abides by my oath to the Constitution of the United States.
Don't try to hide behind the Constitution you despise, Sybil.
Your foreign jealousy of our freedoms is one reason so many people want to come to America.
He is not foreign, and Brazil is in America, Sybil.
Your claim of freely leaving the United States of America for Brazil
So?
yet whining about immigrants is the funniest part about you. :)
They are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, Sybil! DON'T CONFLATE LEGAL IMMIGRATION WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! DON'T TRY TO DENY THE TREASON BY KAMALA AND BIDEN!

YOU got YOUR information from the same sources, son. Newspapers, magazines, radio programs, the net. And stop pretending that the link I used didn't source the who, what & where.

Here's the thing, when the worlds foremost authority stated contrary information to the CDC/Big pharma line, he suddenly is nearly dubbed a quack and given a smear job. Other bonafide researchers and scientist get the same treatment. So spare me the "ignore doctors" mantra, because that is merely a projection on your part.
No worries, Taichi. You're free to use Facebook and Youtube for your medical advice.
God bless America! :thup:

Which lies have I told, Almost Marco? Can you provide three quotes or is that beyond your capabilities?

I'm a retired military officer who abides by my oath to the Constitution of the United States. Your foreign jealousy of our freedoms is one reason so many people want to come to America. Your claim of freely leaving the United States of America for Brazil yet whining about immigrants is the funniest part about you. :)

Ironic, too....and you know how much I love irony. LOL

3TxzH0V.jpg
You are truly a moron. 10 million unvetted invaders are not immigrants. You say you're retired military yet you have no qualms about this administration allowing a veritable invasion at our borders. You are either a liar or a traitor or both.

You are truly a moron. 10 million unvetted invaders are not immigrants. You say you're retired military yet you have no qualms about this administration allowing a veritable invasion at our borders. You are either a liar or a traitor or both.
^^^
Couldn't answer the question. Expected from an anti-American foreign agent. Sad.

"Our borders", Almost Marco? Were you lying about living in Brazil?

^^^
Couldn't answer the question. Expected from an anti-American foreign agent. Sad.

"Our borders", Almost Marco? Were you lying about living in Brazil?
I say OUR because I am an American. That can never be taken from me. I was born of two American citizens, raised and worked in the USA all my life.

I say OUR because I am an American. That can never be taken from me. I was born of two American citizens, raised and worked in the USA all my life.
Sure, just like Ms. Moon, Tom and others are "Americans". LOL

You live in Brazil. If you were really an American, why did you abandon your mother country?

Back