The Debate

My debate fantasy is that the ABC debate moderators grow a conscience and completely change the question list on Kamala from the questions they leaked to her in advance in violation of the agreed-upon rules, thus leaving Kamala with only useless memorized responses and no way to answer the questions that are actually asked.
That is not the function of Regime Media.

If you guys spent HALF as much time learning about reality as you do coming up with offensive nicknames you'd probably count as a legitimate political party.

Instead you are buy screaming "WHORE" at any woman who accidentally speaks up.
Orange man good

Watching this production seems to me to be a form of torture, having how deeply my people have sunk shoved down my throat.

Being once removed seems sensible, following what ever this is on JPP and X.

Drudge Report Sums Up Donald Trump's Debate Performance With 2 Final Words​

“The End.”
353.png

Wrong wording. Tonight our knowledge will not change of Kamala's cancellation of the Fox News debate, whereby Trump nonetheless showed up and held a town hall anyway.

Since she cancelled in the past (Sept 4th) and thus didn't show up in the past, we have 20/20 hindsight on the matter.
You can't cancel a debate that you never agreed to in the first place.

As you know I think this is irrelevant, there is zero chance the Regime will proclaim Trump the winner.
You are daft. The regime, that you imagine runs America, would be under the power of the wealthy and corporations. Now I bet even you know that the Repub party works for them. Trump gave huge tax cuts to the rich and corporations and has promised to do it again. Money=power

Your chikenshit won't debate her again.
Your chikenshit rejected Trump's original offer of THREE debates (all in Trump-hating venues with Trump-hating state operatives pretending to be "moderators", btw) in favor of only one debate.

Since she got her ass handed to her in the one and only debate that she agreed to, now all of a sudden she's immediately screaming for a "rematch" (which is precisely what the LOSER does).

Trump is wise to say no to any "rematch". She already had her chance (to accept THREE debates) and she blew it (by only accepting the one debate and then proceeding to lose it).

Tough shit, ya Dumb Dog........

Your chikenshit rejected Trump's original offer of THREE debates (all in Trump-hating venues with Trump-hating state operatives pretending to be "moderators", btw) in favor of only one debate.

Since she got her ass handed to her in the one and only debate that she agreed to, now all of a sudden she's immediately screaming for a "rematch" (which is precisely what the LOSER does).

Trump is wise to say no to any "rematch". She already had her chance (to accept THREE debates) and she blew it (by only accepting the one debate and then proceeding to lose it).

Tough shit, ya Dumb Dog........
she rejected a debate on FOX. The fucking rightwing shit show that was fined billions for fraud and defamation.

You truly are an ignorant fuck to swallow the bullshit your fuhrer spits out. What happenned to anywhere anytime? Trump is the chickensht that had his ass handed to him and doesn't want it to happen again.

How resounding was Kamala Harris’s debate win? Let’s look at the polls.​

Early results show Harris won by a historically large margin. And Trump voters acknowledged that and said it could impact their votes.

she rejected a debate on FOX. The fucking rightwing shit show that was fined billions for fraud and defamation.
Nope. FOX is owned and controlled by leftists. They are state-controlled media, just like ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, etc etc...
You truly are an ignorant fuck to swallow the bullshit your fuhrer spits out. What happenned to anywhere anytime?
Kamala was offered three debates by Trump, all on state-controlled media networks. Kamala, however, was only willing to go on ABC. She refused to go on FOX, CBS, or NBC (all fellow-leftist state-controlled media networks).

So yes, Trump was willing to debate "anytime, anywhere", but Kamala REFUSED to do so, only willing to debate Trump ONE time, and ONLY on the ABC network. Why do you suppose that was?
Trump is the chickensht that had his ass handed to him and doesn't want it to happen again.
Name one time, EVER... just ONE single time, that the WINNER of an event EVER pouted, whined, sniveled, and immediately demanded a REMATCH????

Only SORE LOSERS have ever taken that course of action. You are still a Dumb Dog, just as Kamala is still a SORE LOSER.

Your word salad tosser won't be wasting any more of our time.
I just created a separate thread, within the same General Politics Forum, highlighting (side by side) the Dumb Dog's "pre-debate" comment and now his "post-debate" comment that you just responded to here.

It's funny that, even though Trump initially offered to do THREE debates with Kamala (ALL on state-controlled media networks), and even though it was KAMALA who REFUSED to attend the other two debates, only willing to do a single debate on the ABC state-controlled network (with state-controlled media operatives as leftist propaganda pushers "moderators"), it is supposedly Trump who is the "chikenshit" (as the Dumb Dog spells it) for refusing to accept a "rematch". It's funny to watch the goalposts shift from "the chikenshit won't even show up to the debate" to "the chikenshit won't even accept a rematch". :rofl2:

What's even funnier yet is that despite Kamala being widely proclaimed by the state-controlled media as "the clear winner" of the debate, and despite Kamala being widely proclaimed by the state-controlled media as "surging in the polls, comfortably polling ahead of Trump", she is now whining, pouting, pissing, moaning, and otherwise DEMANDING that there be a REMATCH.

Since when has the "clear winner" of an event ever DEMANDED that there be a REMATCH?

She's starting to panic...
Everytime I think you are as stupid as it gets, you lower the standards. Harris won the debate. Trump lied like the MFer he is. Kamala is paying little attention to Trump. She is running her campaign with calmness and dignity. Trump is in full buffoon mode. It is terrible what he did to Springfield and what he did to the legal Haitian immigrants. There are at 33 bomb threats now due to Trump's lie. Trump is now giving his sex toy ,spots on the stage. She is a horrible conspiracy nut and is as offensive as it gets.
You are valueless. Trump is the personification of insane greed and dishonesty wrapped up in guilty felon . He cheated on his wives and is doing it again, flaunting it on stage.

Everytime I think I am as stupid as it gets, I lower the standards.
That you do!
Harris won the debate.
Oh really?! Is that why Harris, the so-called "clear WINNER" of the debate, suddenly called for a REMATCH within two short days of the debate's conclusion? Since when has the "clear WINNER" of anything ever immediately called for a REMATCH??
Trump lied like the MFer he is.
Nope, all of the lying came from Chameleon Harris and her state-controlled media goons "moderators".
Kamala is paying little attention to Trump.
Is that why she is currently pouting, sulking, pissing, moaning, huffing, puffing, and otherwise DEMANDING that Trump immediately engage her in a REMATCH?

Is that why she keeps peddling the kind of rhetoric that results in TWO assassination attempts within two short months?
She is running her campaign with calmness and dignity.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: TOO FUNNY!
Trump is in full buffoon mode.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: TOO FUNNY!
It is terrible what he did to Springfield
He isn't the one who is allowing illegal invaders to flood into this nation; that would be Chameleon Harris, the "border czar".
and what he did to the legal Haitian immigrants.
:eyeroll:
There are at 33 bomb threats now due to Trump's lie.
Fake News.
Trump is now giving his sex toy ,spots on the stage.
Blatant lie.
She is a horrible conspiracy nut and is as offensive as it gets.
She's a fairly decent journalist.
You are valueless.
You can't blame me for your own issues.
Trump is the personification of insane greed and dishonesty wrapped up in guilty felon .
Blatant lies.
He cheated on his wives and is doing it again, flaunting it on stage.
Blatant lies.

Back