"The Disgusting Furor Over Biden's Age"

The irony of nearly an entire base of voters who nominated the most deceitful and conniving woman in a century to be their presidential nominee in 2016 because they were tired of 'old white men' deciding on their lives now defending an old white man for his age is truly hysterical, revealing just how mentally imbalanced that leftists are.

Says the guy who ignores Trump had his University and Charity plead guilty to frauds.

His charity targeted and robbed veterans primarily but also others.

His "University" targeted his biggest business fans, mostly young students charging many up to $35K or more and delivering NOTHING back. No degree, no certificates and often no case work. Just a complete grift.

Imagine how mentally unbalanced magats have to be to support that guy and continue to after he get ~90 indictments.

Says the guy who ignores Trump had his University and Charity plead guilty to frauds.

His charity targeted and robbed veterans primarily but also others.

His "University" targeted his biggest business fans, mostly young students charging many up to $35K or more and delivering NOTHING back. No degree, no certificates and often no case work. Just a complete grift.

Imagine how mentally unbalanced magats have to be to support that guy and continue to after he get ~90 indictments.

how did I ignore it?

I've been saying that all along. Run Joe, run! And if Trump's the republican nominee and beats Joe, liberal heads are gonna explode! :blowup:

Its worse for Trump.

He is Biden's best chance to win by far, so we know Biden wants him to run.

We already know what happens to Magats heads. They lose it, go into insurrection mode, end up jailed and shot dead.

After the second beating maybe we get Trump leading a Jim Jones Koolaide session as his way to avoid jail and reward his most loyal followers with death. lets hope.

Its worse for Trump.

He is Biden's best chance to win by far, so we know Biden wants him to run.

We already know what happens to Magats heads. They lose it, go into insurrection mode, end up jailed and shot dead.

After the second beating maybe we get Trump leading a Jim Jones Koolaide session as his way to avoid jail and reward his most loyal followers with death. lets hope.

I wonder, sometimes, if you leftists are just trolling, or do you really want those who politically disagree with you to be killed..................

I wonder, sometimes, if you leftists are just trolling, or do you really want those who politically disagree with you to be killed..................

Your the ones who will attack the capital with deadly weapons again when Biden wins the election and Harris finalizes that finding in congress

Your the ones who will attack the capital with deadly weapons again when Biden wins the election and Harris finalizes that finding in congress

I tried to warn all of you idiots that 1/6 was going to happen. you laughed it off. NOW, your claim is that they attacked with deadly weapons, which is laughable, because had they actually used deadly weapons, you'd have been demanding the military come in and kill them all.

As to your idiocy about Harris just choosing Biden, go fuck off. you're just being a pathetic whiny child.

"When the news broke about the special counsel’s hit job — his snide, unwarranted, obviously politically motivated slurs about President Biden’s memory — I found myself thinking about my mother. What year did she die? It turned out that I didn’t know offhand; I knew that it was after I moved from Princeton to CUNY, because I was regularly commuting out to New Jersey to see her, but before the pandemic. I actually had to look into my records to confirm that she died in 2017.

I’ll bet that many readers are similarly vague about the dates of major life events. You remember the circumstances, but not necessarily the precise year. And whatever you think of me, I’m pretty sure I don’t write or sound like an old man. The idea that Biden’s difficulty in pinning down the year of his son’s death shows his incapacity — in the middle of the Gaza crisis! — is disgusting.

As it happens, I had an hour-long off-the-record meeting with Biden in August. I can’t talk about the content, but I can assure you that he’s perfectly lucid, with a good grasp of events. And outside that personal experience, on several occasions when I thought he was making a serious misjudgment — like his handling of the debt ceiling crisis — he was right and I was wrong.

And my God, consider his opponent. When I listen to Donald Trump’s speeches, I find myself thinking about my father, who died in 2013 (something else I had to look up). During his last year my father suffered from sundowning: he was lucid during the day, but would sometimes become incoherent and aggressive after dark. If we’re going to be doing amateur psychological diagnoses of elderly politicians, shouldn’t we be talking about a candidate who has confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, and whose ranting and raving sometimes reminds me of my late father on a bad evening?

So to everyone who’s piling on Biden right now, stop and look in the mirror. And ask yourself what you are doing."

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/02/06/opinion/thepoint#krugman-biden-age

Democrats tried to make age an issue with both Reagan and Trump. You morons on the left have zero self-awareness and are not merely lying dumbasses, but massive hypocrites as well. :palm:

"When the news broke about the special counsel’s hit job — his snide, unwarranted, obviously politically motivated slurs about President Biden’s memory — I found myself thinking about my mother. What year did she die? It turned out that I didn’t know offhand; I knew that it was after I moved from Princeton to CUNY, because I was regularly commuting out to New Jersey to see her, but before the pandemic. I actually had to look into my records to confirm that she died in 2017.

I’ll bet that many readers are similarly vague about the dates of major life events. You remember the circumstances, but not necessarily the precise year. And whatever you think of me, I’m pretty sure I don’t write or sound like an old man. The idea that Biden’s difficulty in pinning down the year of his son’s death shows his incapacity — in the middle of the Gaza crisis! — is disgusting.

As it happens, I had an hour-long off-the-record meeting with Biden in August. I can’t talk about the content, but I can assure you that he’s perfectly lucid, with a good grasp of events. And outside that personal experience, on several occasions when I thought he was making a serious misjudgment — like his handling of the debt ceiling crisis — he was right and I was wrong.

And my God, consider his opponent. When I listen to Donald Trump’s speeches, I find myself thinking about my father, who died in 2013 (something else I had to look up). During his last year my father suffered from sundowning: he was lucid during the day, but would sometimes become incoherent and aggressive after dark. If we’re going to be doing amateur psychological diagnoses of elderly politicians, shouldn’t we be talking about a candidate who has confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, and whose ranting and raving sometimes reminds me of my late father on a bad evening?

So to everyone who’s piling on Biden right now, stop and look in the mirror. And ask yourself what you are doing."

Tell me this; do you actually think Biden is not suffering from mental issues brought on by his age and the stress of being President? Seriously? DUMBASS.

I hope Biden grows a pair and debates Trump. And if Trump (miraculously) just sticks to facts and remains civil, Biden's gonna blow a fuse. It'd be fun to watch :thisisgettinggood:

yes because if you listen to how Trump answers, even in the most softball interviews, he is just so coherent and intelligent. :laugh:

8fayxw.jpg

8faza3.jpg

8fazjv.jpg

And even as Kilmeade realizes Trump is completely incoherent and is struggling to even comprehend the question he tries to throw him a life line and save him.

8fb0b7.jpg

8fb0h3.jpg

8fb0on.jpg

8fb0w0.jpg

8fb15f.jpg

(^^^complete transcript, no edits or cuts)

Last edited:
Tell me this; do you actually think Biden is not suffering from mental issues brought on by his age and the stress of being President? Seriously? DUMBASS.

Only you asshole Russian disinformation shits do

Biden is perfectly fine to serve

No DR has said otherwise

Just a lawyer who is a right wing hack who still thinks trump is guilty and has no right to diagnose such things has claimed it

He destroyed his career in doing it

^^^If that jumbled addle minded dementia rant, two posts above, does not tell you everything you need to know about Trump's brain, you are not reading it, or you are a cultist.

Kilmeade seemed completely defeated in that video, at the end just saying 'right', right' at the end as he gave up trying to get even a softball answer to a softball question.

And that is the Magats debate hero. :laugh:

I tried to warn all of you idiots that 1/6 was going to happen. you laughed it off. NOW, your claim is that they attacked with deadly weapons, which is laughable, because had they actually used deadly weapons, you'd have been demanding the military come in and kill them all.

As to your idiocy about Harris just choosing Biden, go fuck off. you're just being a pathetic whiny child.

The idiocy is Trump's and yours. He stated that Pence had a right and a duty to reject the electors that made him lose and insert ones that made him win.

What we--the vast majority of Americans--are doing is admitting that the current president is a senile old man who really is incapable of being president. All the assurances from his most ardent followers and staff won't change that. Biden is incapable of being president and it shows glaringly.

What we--the vast majority of Americans--are doing is admitting that the current president is a senile old man who really is incapable of being president. All the assurances from his most ardent followers and staff won't change that. Biden is incapable of being president and it shows glaringly.

I am sure Joe will offer a debate schedule to Daffy Donald. Trump avoids fair interviews and debates like a pregnant mistress. Trump stopped the yearly press conferences. He was too chicken to show for the press dinner. He avoided debates before and he is doing it now. Have you seen Trump at the Repub debates? Will he debate Haley? Hell no. He knows he cannot speak in public.

8fapsk.jpg

Back