"The Disgusting Furor Over Biden's Age"

"When the news broke about the special counsel’s hit job — his snide, unwarranted, obviously politically motivated slurs about President Biden’s memory — I found myself thinking about my mother. What year did she die? It turned out that I didn’t know offhand; I knew that it was after I moved from Princeton to CUNY, because I was regularly commuting out to New Jersey to see her, but before the pandemic. I actually had to look into my records to confirm that she died in 2017.

I’ll bet that many readers are similarly vague about the dates of major life events. You remember the circumstances, but not necessarily the precise year. And whatever you think of me, I’m pretty sure I don’t write or sound like an old man. The idea that Biden’s difficulty in pinning down the year of his son’s death shows his incapacity — in the middle of the Gaza crisis! — is disgusting.

As it happens, I had an hour-long off-the-record meeting with Biden in August. I can’t talk about the content, but I can assure you that he’s perfectly lucid, with a good grasp of events. And outside that personal experience, on several occasions when I thought he was making a serious misjudgment — like his handling of the debt ceiling crisis — he was right and I was wrong.

And my God, consider his opponent. When I listen to Donald Trump’s speeches, I find myself thinking about my father, who died in 2013 (something else I had to look up). During his last year my father suffered from sundowning: he was lucid during the day, but would sometimes become incoherent and aggressive after dark. If we’re going to be doing amateur psychological diagnoses of elderly politicians, shouldn’t we be talking about a candidate who has confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, and whose ranting and raving sometimes reminds me of my late father on a bad evening?

So to everyone who’s piling on Biden right now, stop and look in the mirror. And ask yourself what you are doing."

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/02/06/opinion/thepoint#krugman-biden-age

I think this is the shittiest OP I've seen in years.
f0f.gif

How did OP get to be so big of a faggot? What the everloving fuck?!

Who cares??????????????????? Every taxing paying American. You welfare collecting democrat cunt. By the Jesus are you fucking pathetic.

Every tax-paying American with eyes and a brain knows that trump is an intellectual zero and a corrupt narcissist.

Since I said everyone with a brain that leaves you out, you foul, miserable prick.

Trump has taken a cognitive exam will Biden?

Trump never released his results just like he never released any of his Uni transcripts and sent legal threat letters to his Uni that if they did, he would sue them.

Trump then went on to tell us his grades were good and how smart he was just as he tells us he aced the cognitive test.

if Trump won't release his test then Biden should take one, not release it and just tell us how he did as well.

Would you be ok with that? If Biden said 'i took that test yesterday and they told me i did better than Trump' but he never released anything?

Calling your denial of 'ignoring it' a post written in sarcasm makes absolutely zero sense in the context of that post.

You are now just stacking one lie on the other after getting busted up.

Your candidate is Joe Biden: Pedophile and grifter of Americans for 50 years. Just how big of a piece of shit do you want to be?

Who cares??????????????????? Every taxing paying American. You welfare collecting democrat cunt. By the Jesus are you fucking pathetic.

what does 'every tax paying American' think about a guy who created a Charity, that targeted and ripped off veterans and who had his charity plead guilty to fraud before shutting it down?

What does 'every tax paying American' think about a guy who created a fake University to target and rip off his biggest book and tv show supporters and who pleads has it plead guilty to fraud, leaving many students stuck with up $30k+ in debt and nothing in return?

What does 'every tax paying American' think about a guy who ran businesses in NYS that are now being shut down for fraud?

What does 'every tax paying American' think about a guy who was found by a jury to have raped a women by grabbing her by the pussy?

By the Jesus you magats worshipping this pathetic man are even more pathetic than him.

Last edited:
what does 'every tax paying American' think about a guy who created a Charity, that targeted and ripped off veterans and who had his charity plead guilty to fraud before shutting it down?

What does 'every tax paying American' think about a guy who created a fake University to target and rip off his biggest book and tv shows and who pleads has it plead guilty to fraud, leaving many students stuck with up $30k+ in debt and nothing in return?

What does 'every tax paying American' think about a guy who ran businesses in NYS that are now being shut down for fraud?

What does 'every tax paying American' think about a guy who was found by a jury to have raped a women by grabbing her by the pussy?

By the Jesus you magats worshipping this pathetic man are even more pathetic than him.

no-absolutely.gif

And I'll see your Jesus and raise you bullets, you fucking Commie turd.

You never had what those that came before you did that has given you the ability and freedom to be such the shithead that you are.

You need plunged into the wilderness out in the west and the given the choice of having a gun or not. And I'll tell you something, you're stupid if you don't take the option of having a gun.

And that's only a fighting chance if you have one. Real life is not Hollywood.

At this point, it comes down to asking which president has the most brain matter in their head, JFK or Brandon.

So the person with our nuke codes is the same person who is mentally unfit to stand trial?

Let that sink in for a minute.

Back