"The Disgusting Furor Over Biden's Age"

potato,vegetable2.jpg

Only you asshole Russian disinformation shits do
Biden is perfectly fine to serve
No DR has said otherwise
Just a lawyer who is a right wing hack who still thinks trump is guilty and has no right to diagnose such things has claimed it
He destroyed his career in doing it

STFU you dumb mental case. God you're one stupid fuck. :palm:

"When the news broke about the special counsel’s hit job — his snide, unwarranted, obviously politically motivated slurs about President Biden’s memory — I found myself thinking about my mother. What year did she die? It turned out that I didn’t know offhand; I knew that it was after I moved from Princeton to CUNY, because I was regularly commuting out to New Jersey to see her, but before the pandemic. I actually had to look into my records to confirm that she died in 2017.

I’ll bet that many readers are similarly vague about the dates of major life events. You remember the circumstances, but not necessarily the precise year. And whatever you think of me, I’m pretty sure I don’t write or sound like an old man. The idea that Biden’s difficulty in pinning down the year of his son’s death shows his incapacity — in the middle of the Gaza crisis! — is disgusting.

As it happens, I had an hour-long off-the-record meeting with Biden in August. I can’t talk about the content, but I can assure you that he’s perfectly lucid, with a good grasp of events. And outside that personal experience, on several occasions when I thought he was making a serious misjudgment — like his handling of the debt ceiling crisis — he was right and I was wrong.

And my God, consider his opponent. When I listen to Donald Trump’s speeches, I find myself thinking about my father, who died in 2013 (something else I had to look up). During his last year my father suffered from sundowning: he was lucid during the day, but would sometimes become incoherent and aggressive after dark. If we’re going to be doing amateur psychological diagnoses of elderly politicians, shouldn’t we be talking about a candidate who has confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, and whose ranting and raving sometimes reminds me of my late father on a bad evening?

So to everyone who’s piling on Biden right now, stop and look in the mirror. And ask yourself what you are doing."

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/02/06/opinion/thepoint#krugman-biden-age

Were you this upset over the disgusting furor over Reagan's age? How about Trumps age?

The furor isn't over Biden's age. It's over his obvious mental lapses and dementia.

No one with an honest bone in their body and half a brain can watch this douchebag and not see he is mentally impaired. If it were anyone else, like Pelosi or McConnel, no one would care. But this is the office of the President.

I wish low IQ losers on the left had an ounce of integrity and weren't such partisan hack liars.

The irony of nearly an entire base of voters who nominated the most deceitful and conniving woman in a century to be their presidential nominee in 2016 because they were tired of 'old white men' deciding on their lives now defending an old white man for his age is truly hysterical, revealing just how mentally imbalanced that leftists are.

:laugh: So very true and ironic actually. Not to mention if Biden gets kicked to the curb over dementia, they would choose another white male over their semi-black female VP.

Just a tip you bat shit trump cult member

This time the police in DC will shoot you traitors

So when Joe wins I advise you to repatriate your self instead of attacking this nation

Get all your gun nut heathen racists together and go to some South American nation and build your dreamed of society

You are not welcome in America because of your VIOLENT tendencies

America was founded on violent tendencies, Green Slimer Commie. Soy Boy Commies and women will not be taking over America.

The buck stops here. Yes, it's been largely 2 women, the same 2 women, for 8 years of Obama and the past 3 years now.

How do you like the way they're doing goes for Americans? :awesome:

America was founded on violent tendencies, Green Slimer Commie. Soy Boy Commies and women will not be taking over America.

The buck stops here. Yes, it's been largely 2 women, the same 2 women, for 8 years of Obama and the past 3 years now.

How do you like the way they're doing goes for Americans? :awesome:

Dear fucking idiot

Women can vote now

So yes women will be having power

Your runt ass can’t do a thing to stop them

BTW I’m a chick shit ball boy

Fuck you very much

Dear fucking idiot

Women can vote now

So yes women will be having power

Your runt ass can’t do a thing to stop them

BTW I’m a chick shit ball boy