The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love those "antique" watches. I have the Omega presentation watch my dad was given when he retired in 1978. It still runs and looks like new. Even have the original box. Maybe some day one of my kids will take it to Antiques Roadshow and find out that it's an heirloom.

You might enjoy this clip.

Its sweet he loves his dog...
Don’t you think the money would have been better spent as a donation to say, the SPCA or Animal Cancer Foundation? Dedicated to the vet? That’s what I would have done.
I'm sure if he's got that kind of cash (CEO of WeatherTech), he's more than likely donated to other funds....The pup was in a commercial last year as well...they sell pet products.
I'm sure the ad will raise money for UW vet school....
Feel free to donate to your local shelter, rescue, or vet, though, since you brought it up:)

I'm sure if he's got that kind of cash (CEO of Weathertech), he's more than likely donated to other funds....The pup was in a commercial last year as well...
I'm sure the ad will raise money for UW vet school....
They could have had $6 million more!

Good morning all. Today could be the start of the end of the impeachment trial. They should vote on witnesses and extra evidence today.

YEA!!!!!

Now you can buy a real vehicle Ram 1500 4X4 lol.

Glad you got it fixed, new clutch feel different?

Maybe just a bit stiffer, but it was the master and slave cylinders that we replaced. The clutch itself is good.

Nah, don't need a truck often enough to merit buying one. Didn't need a Cobra either, but, but (that's a long story, ask the GF!).
I bet I get more "attention" in my Cobra than you do in your Dodge pickup :cool:

Maybe just a bit stiffer, but it was the master and slave cylinders that we replaced. The clutch itself is good.

Nah, don't need a truck often enough to merit buying one. Didn't need a Cobra either, but, but (that's a long story, ask the GF!).
I bet I get more "attention" in my Cobra than you do in your Dodge pickup :cool:

All I can say is It's hard to be humble driving a gas guzzling smog belching 4X4 Ram You forget I live in Hooterville by the sea. LOL

All I can say is It's hard to be humble driving a gas guzzling smog belching 4X4 Ram You forget I live in Hooterville by the sea. LOL

You don't think a 1964 cast iron big block doesn't guzzle gas and belch smog? $90 fill-ups and don't stop (the exhaust is less than 3 feet from your head) at a red light!
You forget I'm an old uneducated deplorable hillbilly that lives in the sticks who drives a race car on the street :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back