The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a fine morning to all. Boy do we love retirement. We didn't get out of bed till almost 8 AM and the world didn't collapse. Haven't done that in years.

Morning E1. Got my new headlight assemblies for my truck. plan to install this weekend. The lens on the truck have gotten so yellow with age that I had to use high beams and it didn't bother oncoming traffic. Crazy thing is shops want $80+ to restore the lenses but I can get the whole assembly both sides for $50.

Morning E1. Got my new headlight assemblies for my truck. plan to install this weekend. The lens on the truck have gotten so yellow with age that I had to use high beams and it didn't bother oncoming traffic. Crazy thing is shops want $80+ to restore the lenses but I can get the whole assembly both sides for $50.
That's sure the way to go when you know what you're doing;) How's the weather been? The Real Winter decided to stop by here...lol

That's sure the way to go when you know what you're doing;) How's the weather been? The Real Winter decided to stop by here...lol

The weather has been up and down for the last month. It will be nice for a few days get cold, nice again, cold again, everyone is catching colds your body can't adjust.

The weather has been up and down for the last month. It will be nice for a few days get cold, nice again, cold again, everyone is catching colds your body can't adjust.
Here, too...we eat Airborne...between the weather, the kids who come to school sick, and the adults who come to work sick, it really helps.....We rarely get colds...knock on wood;)

We will be hitting 70 tomorrow.. Sounds great except not much snow up in them thar hills & what lil rain was in the forecast is now going up north...

Prob moving back into drought again for a few years..

Good morning. Warming up again supposed to be in the 80's this week.

Yikes! That's hard to imagine. Mr. Owl is wanting us to spend a week or so down there next winter. It would have to be before the semester starts, or maybe on spring break. We've been looking at beach cottages and condos on the Gulf side. He'll be thrilled when I tell him about your 80s. Me, not so much. "Sure honey, go ahead down to the beach. I'll be there as soon as I can get up off this a/c vent." :laugh:

Yikes! That's hard to imagine. Mr. Owl is wanting us to spend a week or so down there next winter. It would have to be before the semester starts, or maybe on spring break. We've been looking at beach cottages and condos on the Gulf side. He'll be thrilled when I tell him about your 80s. Me, not so much. "Sure honey, go ahead down to the beach. I'll be there as soon as I can get up off this a/c vent." :laugh:

80 & muggy, & bring lots of sun-screen, you guys might even need to wear some in your room......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back