The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on Ryan...he's up and walking around!

He is very lucky to be alive. Safety advancements have come a long way in racing. Go look at some of the nostalgia cars and you will be amazed at how much balls those guys had to drive them, especially the nitro funnycars and front engine dragsters.

Speaking of cars, mine's in the showroom and out of the cold garage. Salesmen say it gathers a lot of attention.

He is very lucky to be alive. Safety advancements have come a long way in racing. Go look at some of the nostalgia cars and you will be amazed at how much balls those guys had to drive them, especially the nitro funnycars and front engine dragsters.

Speaking of cars, mine's in the showroom and out of the cold garage. Salesmen say it gathers a lot of attention.

You pimped your car out?!?! lol That's awesome. I bet a lot of ppl were making inquiries to buy it, too.

Are you hinting my car wasn't up to NASCAR standards? LOL
TqRePCG.jpg

He's Very lucky....Yours is one pretty little car...that's for sure;)

You pimped your car out?!?! lol That's awesome. I bet a lot of ppl were making inquiries to buy it, too.

Yep, it's out showing off. The dealership cleaned it up really nice and parked it in the middle of the showroom. A few asked if it was for sale, the salesman told them it wasn't. He said it is definitely a conversation piece and everyone thinks it's cool. I typed up a paper with all the specifications and put it on the windshield. My mom drove by and saw the white paper on the windshield, came right home and called asking if I was selling it. I reassured her I wasn't, and that we'd be going out for dinner and ice cream in it this coming summer. She was relieved, she loves riding in it. People stare when a 93 yr. old woman gets out of a loud obnoxious race car with a license plate (I think she likes the attention!).
I might sell it for the right price, but it ain't gonna be cheap!

Yep, it's out showing off. The dealership cleaned it up really nice and parked it in the middle of the showroom. A few asked if it was for sale, the salesman told them it wasn't. He said it is definitely a conversation piece and everyone thinks it's cool. I typed up a paper with all the specifications and put it on the windshield. My mom drove by and saw the white paper on the windshield, came right home and called asking if I was selling it. I reassured her I wasn't, and that we'd be going out for dinner and ice cream in it this coming summer. She was relieved, she loves riding in it. People stare when a 93 yr. old woman gets out of a loud obnoxious race car with a license plate (I think she likes the attention!).
I might sell it for the right price, but it ain't gonna be cheap!

Give me a $100 and I'll take it off your hands. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back