The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say good morning. Had an arborist come by yesterday and look at our once beautiful Magnolia tree. Michael damaged it bad enough that it's dying so it must come down. The only tree we have left is a sycamore. I hope it's ok going to have it looked at. The really bad thing is the Magnolia is so big that it is going to cost me $1700 to remove and haul away. :(

Can't say good morning. Had an arborist come by yesterday and look at our once beautiful Magnolia tree. Michael damaged it bad enough that it's dying so it must come down. The only tree we have left is a sycamore. I hope it's ok going to have it looked at. The really bad thing is the Magnolia is so big that it is going to cost me $1700 to remove and haul away. :(

Oh no. That's so sad.

Tree removal is outrageous when you use the big companies......we found an amazing guy who works days for AEP to do removal much more reasonably...Check around... Then, time for new beginnings...replace the trees;)

Tree removal is outrageous when you use the big companies......we found an amazing guy who works days for AEP to do removal much more reasonably...Check around... Then, time for new beginnings...replace the trees;)

I did and many just blew me off. We will plant a few new trees but we will be long gone before they get very big.

I did and many just blew me off. We will plant a few new trees but we will be long gone before they get very big.
Keep checking-we found our guy when we just stopped and asked some of the AEP guys trimming trees around the lines...
and you might be surprised at just how fast replacement grow....like wildfire here....Magnolias grow pretty rapidly...
You'll be around;) Think positive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back