The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a $100 and I'll take it off your hands. lol

I bet you would! I'd bet you couldn't get in and out of it!
Seriously, it is very small and uncomfortable. The pedals are so close together,
if you have big feet, you can't drive it. There's no place to rest your foot when
it's off the clutch. The steering wheel is inches from your chest. The exhaust is
less than 3 feet from your ear, after 20 min. on the highway, your ears hurt. The
seat is hard as a rock and not adjustable.

But there ain't nuthin' like drivin' one :cool:

I bet you would! I'd bet you couldn't get in and out of it!
Seriously, it is very small and uncomfortable. The pedals are so close together,
if you have big feet, you can't drive it. There's no place to rest your foot when
it's off the clutch. The steering wheel is inches from your chest. The exhaust is
less than 3 feet from your ear, after 20 min. on the highway, your ears hurt. The
seat is hard as a rock and not adjustable.

But there ain't nuthin' like drivin' one :cool:

I guarantee I couldn't get in or out. Hell I had trouble climbing out of the Vette. I'm a truck guy. I like to climb in and fall out. Plus 4 wheeling is a ball.

On the national news last night they showed Mr. Newman walking out of the hospital holding his little girls' hands. All of a sudden something got in both of our eyes.

https://www.wesh.com/article/ryan-newman-released-hospital-daytona-500-crash/31001544

We have come a long ways from the days of watching stockcar racing hoping for bad crashes. I love the sport and some of my fondest memories was driving one I built on dirt tracks. Of course it was nowhere near a NASCAR car.

Right on both counts. NASCAR has not had a single driver die in the last 19 years. It is still a dangerous sport but not as dangerous as it was.

Despite a few bangs here and there,

giphy.gif

dtocjpoki8phubr8ag5g.gif

drag racing has become safer than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back