The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 & muggy, & bring lots of sun-screen, you guys might even need to wear some in your room......lol

LOL... yeah, my dad warned us about that years ago. He and my step-mother used to spend winters in FL (her idea) and got sunburn on their feet just from walking on the beach. In January!

LOL... yeah, my dad warned us about that years ago. He and my step-mother used to spend winters in FL (her idea) and got sunburn on their feet just from walking on the beach. In January!

lol........

When I was in New Orleans we would go over to Gulf Port or Beloxi (shitty beaches) & spend the day & we brought a friend that was from Coquille, OR, on the coast...

She was a beautiful pale alabaster of Swedish origin & she was in the sun almost the entire day (perhaps receiving more UV rays in one day than she had ever received @ home in the fog... By the end she had a towel covering her & she had second degree + blisters head to toe...

lol........

When I was in New Orleans we would go over to Gulf Port or Beloxi (shitty beaches) & spend the day & we brought a friend that was from Coquille, OR, on the coast...

She was a beautiful pale alabaster of Swedish origin & she was in the sun almost the entire day (perhaps receiving more UV rays in one day than she had ever received @ home in the fog... By the end she had a towel covering her & she had second degree + blisters head to toe...

OMG, that poor girl.

Morning to one and all. I now have a clean organized workshop again. I have enough room I can put a car in it, haven't been able to do that in years. I can even see my work bench.

Morning to one and all. I now have a clean organized workshop again. I have enough room I can put a car in it, haven't been able to do that in years. I can even see my work bench.
We're just starting to go through boxes....found a large collection of Eisenhower memorabilia....some really awesome collectibles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back