The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blow down??

They take a while to grow....

It was damaged by hurricane Michael. We hoped it would snap back but it got a fungus and was dying. Being a very large tree it would have caused extensive damage to our or neighbors house so I had it cut down. Magnolias grow quickly by tree standards and we will never see the beauty of the old one again but hell at least we can watch it grow.

Where's OHU? :loveu: :wink3::wink3::wink3:
We have a Gator in the house....and a seminole...
Wouldn't let the Tide roll through, though;)

Typo I meant OSU. How dare you put a swamp critter in the same sentence as a warrior. I am incensed simply incensed.

It was damaged by hurricane Michael. We hoped it would snap back but it got a fungus and was dying. Being a very large tree it would have caused extensive damage to our or neighbors house so I had it cut down. Magnolias grow quickly by tree standards and we will never see the beauty of the old one again but hell at least we can watch it grow.

Sorry to hear it had to come down...

Morning Top and all. Just another wonderful day in the neighborhood.
Excellent-pretty here, but still chilly-I'm convinced spring is coming soon;)...when do you get your new tree?
Don't forget to change the batteries in your smoke alarm tonight...and change the clocks...;)
We aren't the only ones left with real clocks...are we?

Last edited:
Excellen-pretty here, but still chilly-I'm convinced spring is coming soon;)...when do you get your new tree?
Don't forget to change the batteries in your smoke alarm tonight...and change the clocks...;)
We aren't the only ones left with real clocks...are we?

The way the weather has been here warm/hot a day or so then chilly for a few days it's perfect weather for colds and with the corona virus no one wants those type symptoms.
I think Fla is considering staying on DST. Makes sense to me. more day light in winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back