The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks. Got this from my Rep. this morning.

The Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act (H.R. 6074), which provides $8.3 billion in emergency funding for the U.S. response to COVID-19, passed in the House last Wednesday. I worked closely with the Trump Administration to properly assess this outbreak, and I’m pleased that this bill will provide all funds necessary to appropriately respond. These funds will expedite certification and distribution of diagnostic tests, development of treatments and vaccines, and production of protective medical supplies. This is just one of the actions taken by the Trump administration’s COVID-19 Task Force and reflects the most robust response to an epidemic in history.

Give a dirty old man a treat. Post a bigger picture of your avatar!

women_cars_pinups_ac_cobra_ford_shelby_desktop_1920x1080_hd-wallpaper-986334.jpg

:cool:

I was going to use this one

devushki-krasivaya-devushka-4620.jpg

But I didn't want to offend...

The women of course. Cars I can have at my age but women like that is a thing of the past. But I must admit my bride still looks good to me after 53 years.

Yeah, I have to agree, but the memories never fade.
Glad your other half still looks good to you. After 53 years, it's most often the "same old same old.". Of course, our sight diminishes over time...

No....Just watching outside;...;) the weather was great...outcome of the games not so much, but it was still fun....Are you a basketball fan?

Not as much as I use to be..... I've really pulled away a lot from watching sports..

Enjoy the games.........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back