The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why us southern boys drive trucks. More room to make-out. :laugh:

I had one of these for a number of years. Women loved it and it had a large, comfortable back seat :cool:

1987 Lincoln MARK VII LSC

92-SE.jpg

Were you homeless and needed to sleep in it? Comfortable back seat? ;)

Nope never been homeless. But we spent many happy days camping out in places like the Grand Canyon. When the kids were little we would take them to Disney World. When time for lunch instead of paying for those expensive meals that the kids may or may not eat. We would go to the parking lot have a relaxed private lunch then hit the park again. It more than payed for itself in saved hotel costs.

It was a joke RB, I guess I can’t joke with you, making mental note to myself...

Just unsarcastically answering your question. And yes, it was big enough to sleep in. But the 8 way power leather reclining and heated front seats were more comfortable.

Good morning. It been a busy week. Today nothing to do but relax. Dolly our white Shepard has a UTI poor baby, doc gave some meds to clear it up. Speaking of doctors our doc was saying part of the reason for the fear and panic over the Coronavirus is the are so many mixed signals being sent out. One dept says one thing another says something else the WH says a third thing so no one knows what is going on. But he did say the seasonal flu kills about 650,000 people world wide every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back