The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Good morning all. 565 new cases in the US. we are nowhere near the peak I'm afraid.
This is great news, thank goodness the governors took charge and ordered stay in policies. I am hopeful, but, Houston will not peak until May, so we have a ways to go.

Ohio...2902 confirmed cases...81 deaths...
There are several daily state updates here...the stay at home is extended until the first of May...they're doing a wonderful job overall...

That would be painful, but I'd think losing one you are already watching grow up would be worse.

That said,

Good morning people :)

Had a friend that lost her adult son about a month ago.. She had to travel down to Arizona & put his affairs in order & it took about 3-4 weeks before she would not break down or start sobbing..

It was very sudden, a shocker & so she kept his dog & some other mementos, a life changer..

Yesterday our community did a zip code karaoke video of "Lean on Me"...4.03.20@9 Together...
RIP Bill Withers...he passed away on March 30

Good morning all. Rubens for dinner. Our routine is we have corn beef and cabbage the next day Rubens. I can't wait for this pandemic to go away. It's a pain to go to the store with mostly empty shelves, wearing a mask.

I went to the store today (Walmart). Got everything I needed except Coco Puffs for the grandkids and a thermometer (battery died in old one). Most of the cereal was gone but they had my favorite: the GV Crunchy Raisin Bran. Milk, butter, eggs were also picked up and in ample supply. I'm good for another week.

Paper goods still have a lot of empty shelves.

I went to the store today (Walmart). Got everything I needed except Coco Puffs for the grandkids and a thermometer (battery died in old one). Most of the cereal was gone but they had my favorite: the GV Crunchy Raisin Bran. Milk, butter, eggs were also picked up and in ample supply. I'm good for another week.

Paper goods still have a lot of empty shelves.
& you better keep your hands out those coco puffs or I'm telling the grandkids....:rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back