The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem, I shoulda been more careful getting out of my car when I took it to the dealership! I pinched a nerve in my back and it's been very annoying ever since.
Ouch..... Hopefully, he should be able to get everything straightened out;)

Ouch..... Hopefully, he should be able to get everything straightened out;)

Yeah, It's a "pain in the ass (and down the leg)" but I've been getting things done around here slowly. It's nice to have the garage space to work on things, I have all the maintenance on my tractor and attachments done, I'm ready to aerate, fertilize and reseed my lawn. Now, if the ground would just dry up a little...

Good morning. I have been doing a lot of soul searching since the virus hit. I now believe it's natures way of thinning out the pollution cause that is killing the planet. I hear by announce I am joining the side of common sense about climate change and politics. I am registering as a Democrat.

Good morning. I have been doing a lot of soul searching since the virus hit. I now believe it's natures way of thinning out the pollution cause that is killing the planet. I hear by announce I am joining the side of common sense about climate change and politics. I am registering as a Democrat.

& I'm voting for trump

And a good morning to all. The governor has ordered stay home except for essential trips, and work. Sad story a 6 week old baby has become the youngest victim of the virus. and the US death rate has soared with a 1000 deaths in a single day.

And a good morning to all. The governor has ordered stay home except for essential trips, and work. Sad story a 6 week old baby has become the youngest victim of the virus. and the US death rate has soared with a 1000 deaths in a single day.
I just read this, breaks my heart. Be well

I can't imagine the pain of losing a child but to lose a child that little would be almost more than a person can bear.

That would be painful, but I'd think losing one you are already watching grow up would be worse.

That said,

Good morning people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back