The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little something for our rural and city "cooks". Hopefully it won't come to this! :laugh:

PqyYZGV.jpg

You readit so it must be true. :laugh:

Here you go, hotshot. :rofl2:

CSPAN @cspan

President Trump on what he wants from the governors: "All I want them to do, very simple, I want them to be appreciative. I don't want them to say things that aren't true. I want them to be appreciative. We've done a great job.”

Trump said that Pence “calls all the governors. And I tell him, I’m a different type of person, and I say, ’Mike, don’t call the governor of Washington. You’re wasting your time with him.”

“Don’t call the woman in Michigan. It doesn’t make any difference what happens,” Trump also said he told Pence, who leads the U.S. response to the coronavirus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/cor...ot-to-call-washington-michigan-governors.html

There's a thread on it, but who knows which direction it headed in. I didn't read it. Apparently this aquarium cleaner contained a chemical close to a drug name thought to relieve China Flu symptoms.

People have been doing stupid shit, that's for sure. The "end of the world" nuts, the hoarders, the defying of large gathering restrictions, unnecessary traveling, etc. has also made this thing worse.
Myself, I've been dealing with spring allergies. Hopefully, that's all I'll have to deal with. I have enough food if we need to be confined in our homes (I can sneak off to the gun club occasionally), the GF is temporarily laid off (so she can do the cooking now :smile:) and we've been getting a few things done.

When you've gone out & had an occasional sniffle or cough from your allergies have ppl glared??

I've honestly never seen ppl so paranoid...... I really feel for ppl that have a cold or seasonal allergies...

LOL, the citrus acid might help but the tequila does not have enough alcohol to kill it.....

& no, drinking several margaritas won't make up for that.....:( lol

You're why we can't have nuthin' nice. lol

So add a shot of Everclear. Problem solved. :shots:

When you've gone out & had an occasional sniffle or cough from your allergies have ppl glared??

I've honestly never seen ppl so paranoid...... I really feel for ppl that have a cold or seasonal allergies...

No, not that I have noticed. I briefly stopped at Lowes, Harbor Freight and General Dollar and people were staying at least 6 feet apart from each other. I didn't notice anyone looking at me or did I notice anyone else coughing myself.

There's only some nuts cases around here, most know that allergy season is here and don't get alarmed when someone coughs.

A little something for our rural and city "cooks". Hopefully it won't come to this! :laugh:

PqyYZGV.jpg

Not near the squirrel and rabbits around here as there were before they cut down the woods next to me and I could no longer do "feline control." There's deer though, they aren't being killed off by cats.

Back when I was going to stores, over a couple of weeks ago, if I heard someone coughing I was ready to hit the door. :laugh:

Here you go, hotshot. :rofl2:

CSPAN @cspan

President Trump on what he wants from the governors: "All I want them to do, very simple, I want them to be appreciative. I don't want them to say things that aren't true. I want them to be appreciative. We've done a great job.”

Trump said that Pence “calls all the governors. And I tell him, I’m a different type of person, and I say, ’Mike, don’t call the governor of Washington. You’re wasting your time with him.”

“Don’t call the woman in Michigan. It doesn’t make any difference what happens,” Trump also said he told Pence, who leads the U.S. response to the coronavirus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/cor...ot-to-call-washington-michigan-governors.html

Don't know why you're laughing. You made a claim I asked you to back it up you supplied it case closed.

Not near the squirrel and rabbits around here as there were before they cut down the woods next to me and I could no longer do "feline control." There's deer though, they aren't being killed off by cats.

Eatin' good in the neighborhood! lol

Last summer when out hunting shrooms I ran across the spine and pelvic bones, plus one scapula, of a fawn/young deer. Those were still articulated, and the lower jaw bone was nearby. I wonder what got the poor little thing? We have coyotes, bears, and rumors of a mountain lion which I find hard to believe. What would your guess be?

Good morning. Had the daughter and grand kids here yesterday. Nice break from the norm. Our daughter had a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee with almost 300,000 on it. I have been worried that it would break down with major cost to fix. She surprised us when she showed up with a 2018 Chevy Trax she just bought. Now dad can quit worrying. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back